It is now 2:55pm...still have not slept!!
starfish29 starfish29 26-30, F 13 Answers Jun 30, 2010

If it's a first I don't know. If you have them lots then I'm sure you've seen a doctor and if not you need to.<br />
Somewhere in your head is the cause of the anxiety and even when you conciously don't know, it's there in your sub-concious thinking. Good Luck!!

Best Answer

Anxiety is most commonly caused by irrational fears. Logical course of action, try being rational. This may involve months of effort to develop the capacity for rational thinking. Luckily, reasoning is a learned skill. Be unlike most women, and learn it, would be my advice. It's got all sorts of benefits in life. Doesn't help if your life actually is a streaming pile of ****, but if it isn't it'll help you stop always thinking it is, which should make you less anxious.

Best Answer

uncertainty01 - yes that is my answer too. I have even just gotten up and walked in place until i felt tired enough to lay down. Maybe even put the radio on very low and walk to the rhythm of the music. Try a little hot milk too. But really, exercise is good for lots of mood things that might ail you.

Best Answer

pacticular kinds of foods get me anxious. for example sugars, of course anything with caffeine , and things with flour. what has the opposite effect are meats and veggies (most are ok). the effects can last for days - weeks.<br />
there are many good comments here, this is another possible reason.

Best Answer

It's 11:11 here.<br />
I'm scared what will happen at 12:12.

Best Answer

I have had those sort of nights, bloody awful isn't it

Best Answer

Oh yes it is...especially when you have no idea what's making you so anxious.

Best Answer