veronicamcp veronicamcp 41-45, F 9 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Community

Learn to love yourself, direct feelings of love and kindness toward yourself, practice this a few minutes each day - you must practice or it wont work-, once you love yourself,others will see it in you ,and you will probably attract someone honest and good, but whatever happens,when you learn to love yourself,you will never feel lonely.

Best Answer

Thank u Mr fabulous, advice well taken. I will work on me

Best Answer

Thats good, you can practice anytime,and dont be so hard on yourself about anything.. You could also check out METTA BHAVNA, ON YOUTUBE its a meditation on self love, all the best to you. :)

Best Answer

Go out and make some friends, or at least converse with people, voila, feeling gone. (if done right)

Best Answer

Are you actually alone? or are there people around but you still feel lonely?

Best Answer

sometimes meditation can help

Best Answer

Meet someone, get involved with something like volunteering at something you like. Being involved and keeping busy will do wonders.

Best Answer

Idk.<br />
Maybe interact with others? Pretend you're not alone?

Best Answer

I've answered similar questions lately and they turned out to be trolls, just playing games. Give some more information please as I won't waste any more time with non serious issues. If yours is real I'll help for sure.

Best Answer

Pegasuses I come to this forum as serious as I possibly can be, if u can offer me some Sound advice, I'm listening.

Best Answer

OK. Happy to help. First is to talk about yourself, Don't hold back. Say what troubles you, try and define it if you can. Talk about any medical help you've had. And about how persistent it is. If it's not consistent and long term then that needs a whole new approach. If it's always the same or worsening then we can find the path for you. Rest assured I cannot say "This is the cure". But I can tell you how to find the best way to it for you. That means YOU taking control of decisions. OK? I'll give you suggestions and thoughts that have worked for me and many others but it is up to YOU only to decide and act. Don't do this unless you are serious and will stick with it and even when feeling better, take preventetive action to ensure you don't fall back. That was my worst and constant problem. I'd feel better, relax and go back to my old ways. Result? Failure.
It's good to do it here on the forum as others too can benefit if they feel something is good. On the down side of course are those that will throw garbage, rumours and gossip at you. You choose which way to go. You could PM me or go to the Depression area and write your story there, asking for feedback. I must say though that most of the people I've found in that or those groups tend to rush in, make their "confession" and never participate. Hoping for a miracle. Won't EVER happen. So I'm saying you may get a lot of negative and cynical feedback from those people as mostly they have given up already and nothing will change them. Sounds odd I know. Why go to a depression forum if you aren't seeking other advice. But the forum here does exactly that. D forums on sites which cater just for depression are the exact opposite of that. If you go there you can just read or participate but they won't tolerate negative bullshit like this site has.
Enough to get rolling? No promises remember, it's your brain, your life, not mine. I've already done what needs doing you see. You'll likely see me attacking those that write total rubbish. When you do be assured I am trying to snuff out bullshit from people who know nothing.
Go.

Best Answer

get married and have plenty sex

Best Answer

Bullshit answer. Getting married is about loive, not sex.

Best Answer