hockeygymnast hockeygymnast 13-15, F 21 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Health

If you soak a cotton wool ball in lemon juice then massage your cuts for 3 minutes 3 times a day, they will fade faster. Also mixing two tablespoons of honey with one tablespoon of baking soda and covering the scars and leaving it on for five minutes. Then wipe it off with a warm wash cloth. Of you do that a few times a day it should help.

Best Answer

make up and those fluffy wrist bands

Best Answer

Try coco butter. It will help but if they are true scars it is not likely that they will go away. I'm 20 and still have a few scars on my own wrist from when I was 12. For just scabbed over cuts there is still not much you can do but wait. Time heals all things.

Best Answer

I wish I could do that too. I'm afraid of sharp ob<x>jects though but I seriously want to end my life now.

Best Answer

Overdose :3 I've already decided this is how I will go out one day. Then you get a nice little high and then die. Depending on what you overdose on of course.

Best Answer

be careful with this. i was gunna take evry pill in the house my last suicide attempt but i didnt get the chance before the cops got here. i found out that u wake back up right before u die, in serious pain. juat take a ton of sleeping pills too. make sure u MIX drugs. hey, it might seem bad that i support it but i really needed someone to support me when i was in a hole so i try to help others like me

Best Answer

I know thing get rough... There are so many people that are here for you and love you. You were put on this world for a reason.. Never give up.

Best Answer

please dont think like that!!! just wait and everything will become better!!! and i know that cause ive been through that! i wanted that too and you cant possibly imagine how happy i am that i didnt!!! cutting is the worst thing i could have ever done to myself!! :( talk to me whenever you feel like it!

Best Answer

I use coco butter alot, and in cases like this lotion should be your new best friend, it makes the skin smoother and a bit shinier so the scars arnt as visable.

Best Answer

I was a cutter too and I've learned a few things over the years. The scars from cutting aren't just the ones on your arms. If a new boyfriend can't accept that you cut before than he probably won't be ready to deal with the scars that are inside which are much deeper and still need love and gentleness to heal.

Best Answer

Lotions and the like are your best bet. Talk to your doctor as well, there may be some suggestions. Scars never "go away" but they do fade so much you don't notice them. Doesn't happen overnight though. <br />
Huge congratulations, getting past cutting is crazy difficult and you absolutely rock for it.

Best Answer

hahaha,, omg,, I love ur 'new b/f new wrist' bit,, that's sooooo twisted,, haha

Best Answer

vitamin e, cocoa butter, neosporin with cocoa butter, shea butter, and when you apply it on our wrist, wrap some cloth around it so it can penetrate better.

Best Answer

not super fast but it works. buy vitamin e oil. thick. tilt the bottle to make sure its thick. like molasses. and rub it against the scar as u rub it in. and then let it dry. that also works for stretchmarks but those take way longer to get rid of. this takes about 6 weeks for semi deep scars. i got rid of all of mine when i thought the depression had left. but now i keep the ones from my suicide attempt. they are really deap and puffy. they tell my family to be careful with me. they explain who i am to people i dont know. and if he really likes u, he will like u even with ur scars. they wont make a diff :)

Best Answer

You can stop cutting yourself. Self pity is for the pathetic.

Best Answer

thats MEAN delta!!!! dont be mean on here! this site is for people to NOT get judged!!! sheesh.

Best Answer

I am not judging, I swear, I would say this to anyone. It might be mean, but it also might help. Hard love can be good. Sorry to offend you. You're cute btw.

Best Answer

U know what I cut 2 and how the **** is that pathetic wow grow the **** up

Best Answer

You're pathetic

Best Answer

Scars do not go away. When your skin suffers an injury the body cannot heal itself with new skin. Instead it replaces the damaged area with scar tissue. Which is totally different and why it will always be there. A scratch on the top la<x>yer of skin isn't going to leave a scar but a cut much deeper will always be there and there is no way to make it go away.

Best Answer

wrong actually....sorry. i hate sounding ean. i just want u to know that that isnt tru. ik from experience.... sorry :(

Best Answer

Best to keep the scars. I have a pic of my mother with her nose taped and two black eyes. Just to remind me to make careful choices.

Best Answer

bio oil may make them fade.

Best Answer

You should do a google search, there are some lotions that claim to remove scars, can't say I know from personal experience. All of mine are on my upper arms, where no one can see them.

Best Answer

so how do you ?

Best Answer

I cut due to my brother passing away I'm 14 years old my mum and dad died in a car crash 5years ago my brother who was 16 died 2days ago due to cancer I'm in foster and I cut alot I really need to cover the cuts ASAP any ideas?

Best Answer

What I would do, Is to take biotin, it will make your skin softer. and put on coconut oil and wrap it. Lots of neasporin and lotion will be needed! Also cuticle oil

Best Answer