KilieLove KilieLove 18-21, F 17 Answers Aug 17, 2010

Be blunt and straight forward - don't worry about hurting feelings. If you're wishy washy, he'll just think he has to try harder.<br />
So be direct, to the point, tell him you aren't interested and you want him to stop calling. Then screen your calls there after.

Best Answer

1. Tell this person very clearly and very firmly not to call. You can be polite but sound as if you mean it.<br />
2. Ignore this person for as long as it takes; do not give this person ANY attention at all. Ever. Every time you connect with this person, it will add time to how long it will take. Do not discuss this person with anyone (that way he/she will not hear rumors). Do not talk to this person again under any circumstances. Eventually, if you are firm about this, it will be over.

Best Answer

A Caller I D Block works every time Kilie but if you really want to get rid of him for sure , redirect his call automaticly to the Preditors hotline center ( It works every time ) Paschar solutions

Best Answer

There are plenty of options, but it just depends on who it is and how you want to handle it. If you want to completely cut them out, block their number.

Best Answer

Change your home phone number or mobile number<br />
Changing mobile phone number will be FREE off your provider <br />
If on your mobile it comes up with no number dont worry - what you do is record what time this person calls over a 3 - 4 day period call your mobile phone provider and lodge a unwelcome call complaint and they will give you a reference number and once this had been done report it to the police and make a formal complaint and give them the unwelcome call reference number and they will liase between Police adn your mobile phone provider and then the police will go around to this person place and deal with it -- FACT use to work for a mobile phone provider in Australia

Best Answer

I blocked him on my website so he can't write to me anymore, but first I wrote him a letter telling him not to call me anymore. NOW if he does call me, Ijust look at the caller id and if it's him I won't answer the phone, Simple.

Best Answer

if it's a guy be totally stupid and obsessive.. "oh my gosh I love you so much I want to get married and and we are going to get married at this date and it's going to be beautiful with white roses everywhere and I have to meet your parents and we are going to have 4 children these are their names and we are going to live in a blue house in Maryland and You will never be allowed to drive a motorcycle and you are going to work here and there and ... blah blah blah... <br />
if it's a girl just be as annoying and obnoxious.. it will work.. They wont want to call you anymore X]

Best Answer

lol well that's what the guy is doing to me...I just met him too. So...hahaha.

Best Answer

you might be able to call the phone company and have their number blocked

Best Answer

Don't answer the phone.

Best Answer