Do some research on the internet to start. Read blogs, watch videos. Depending on your existing experience and lifestyle you may find there is stuff you can draw on. You may be able to join parties where you can watch and learn. It also depends on whether you want to do this as a one off (may not be so easy) or as a lifestyle practice or as a pro. If you do have a consenting partner who is happy to be experimented on, then this could be a safe way to explore - just have a safe word and ease into it.

Best Answer

If you're looking for volunteers to experiment with, maybe I can help. A little candid discussion about desires, limits, expectations and then you begin your journey...

Best Answer

I"m interested..let's talk.

Best Answer

I will send you an email... looking forward to talking...

Best Answer

There are a couple of free sites that you can go to and look through the forums, and even find people in your area that are into the same types of things that you are. You can also find a local BDSM group. They usually meet once or twice a month and talk with one another, make plans, etc. They also have private parties. The two websites are collarme.com and fetlife.com I have been on both sites for years, I also started out reading some material, and then got online and looked through various dominatrix sites until I found one that I admired and wanted to learn from, then I sent her an email and told her the things that I could identify with and asked her if she could please give me any advice, because she was the most professional and I wanted to get correct information. We wrote each other for several months. I tried not to ask too many questions, or take up her time with things I could research online for myself. Then when the fetish ball came to town, I went and met everyone, got their business cards, got an idea of some of the techniques first hand, etc. There was a fetish conference that came to town once a yr. and I signed up for a couple of workshops to learn techniques. I rented fetish movies to get some ideas. At first I went to a pet store and got dog collars to use as restraints, bought chain at home depot, clothes pins at the dollar store, etc. Equipment is expensive and I did what I could to aquire the basics and then I modified my bed with screw hooks so I would have a way to secure them to it. I've never really advertised, I have profiles on fetish sites and they contact me. I was using a local chatline and was surprised at how many men were on their that wanted to be dominated. I've been a pro domme for almost 8 yrs now, and I still do whatever I can to improve and learn more. When I was in LA I went to the dungeon there and met some of the dommes. I've never had a problem with anyone not being willing to give tips or teach techniques. Depending on if you want to do it as a lifestyle or a profession you still need to know the proper way to do things, and the mentality that comes with it. It would also be good if you had something that could be filled out and signed, so that you will know the boundaries of the person and to also keep yourself out of any trouble I have a checklist that I make everyone fill out. If you can find a domme in your area that will let you train under her, then that would be good to. I myself have kind of strict standards and haven't met many others that approach it the way I do. Good Luck<br />
Mistress Cyrice

Best Answer

This is not the Life style for the faint of heart. It is one that you cannot be safely learned from a book, you need to apprentice under the tillage of a current member. You don't want to risk your partner with your inexperience. Find a practicing member and work with him.<br />
Dusty Cook

Best Answer