Stop looking for dicks to suck.

Best Answer

I don't. If you have nothing productive to say, go away.

Best Answer

I have been away for an hour.

Best Answer

Fantastic.

Best Answer

Isn't it? But now I'm back since you have summoned me from my cave.

Best Answer

You need to look within yourself and at the reasons why you need affirmation outside of your current relationship....

Best Answer

Stop pretending ... get real ... and be honest with yourself

Best Answer

have you actually addressed the reasons why youre cheating? people don't just do it for no reason. is he not satisfying your needs or something?

Best Answer

It will only come when you love him more than you love yourself. It is only through selfless love (the only true love) that one can put their partner before their ba<x>se instincts.

Best Answer

Find a bf who is actually a decent peice of ***

Best Answer

Do you really want to do this to your boyfriend? I mean, I want chocolate a lot but that doesn't mean I should go and eat it all the time. Fight the unwanted urges! Remind yourself why you shouldn't do it.

Best Answer

buy a chastity belt and give him the key

Best Answer

That would mean shutting him out as well, and that I am not willing to do!

Best Answer

he has the key , he can open it

Best Answer

Well technically isn't a chastity belt meant to keep out ANY possible "suitor"? Though I understand what you mean, and this is exactly what I would like to do.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem although I havent cheated yet I know my desire for variety is very strong.<br />
I personally see zero problem in talking about an open realtionship but society suggests to me that it means I have an undecribed problem because of that possition

Best Answer

I understand what you mean. I had the thoughts of an open relationship, because we will be having a long distance relationship in 6 months. I am studying abroad now, and we have been together since I got here 6 months ago. In 7 months it is back to the US, and 9 months until I get back to Germany...

Best Answer

she needs to be dating me because if she cheated on me all I would ask is 'where you safe? ok cool, when you coming over?'

Best Answer

Use the pause, think to your self, do I really want to sleep with this guy?

Best Answer