As soon as people start muttering or discussing things downstairs I feel like its about me because I heard this girl discussing my outcome about a test before. I just get paranoid over the slightest things and females terrify me. I wrote to this female of facebook and she didn't reply , only to hear her discussing me . Also, today I told my flat mates what happened to the internet router the other day when I was rushing to the library and a few minutes after she went downstairs. Never heard them much this time. I just feel on edge living among females, and I guess that's because I grew up as the only child and they just let me have my own space. I don't know if I want to stay at this section the next coming term if I get in because if I choose not to, it'll be another thing to gossip about. :-(
Hiddenintheleaves Hiddenintheleaves 22-25, F 2 Answers Apr 18 in Embarrassing & Funny

they must be well jell of u then

Best Answer

Pardon? Jel??

Best Answer

soeey lol it means jealous

Best Answer

Ohh :-/ I wonder whatever for

Best Answer