Sounds like she has taken a liking to you. You should feel like it's a compliment and just ignore her. Or rather try to get to know her. I think she mostly like the fact that she seems to only see your face around and so she's quite comfortable around you. :) Get to know her, don't be a *****.

Best Answer

Honestly, I work a 60 hour a week job where I deal with people constantly, along with juggling friends, a boyfriend and my family I get literally no time alone... except when I'm sweating my *** off at the gym. It's my one time where I don't have to talk to anyone. Is that horrible?

Best Answer

No it's not. I also didn't know anything about what you did nor did I care. But maybe be polite to her and tell her to **** off. Just don't curse when you do it.

Best Answer

"I also didn't know anything about what you did nor did I care." Wow. Rude. Please refrain from commenting on my stuff if you are going to be a mean little girl, or be blocked.

Best Answer

It you honestly find that rude, then how do you take honesty? But I'll love to be blocked. :)

Best Answer

Done and blocked. :)

Best Answer

K, thx.

Best Answer

im not spcial butterfly so id just to my aerobic and if i hit her ah well id say an ironic sorry

Best Answer

Say... it seems you are too close. I really could hit you. Will you move over?<br />
Even though you work 60 hours a week, you are going into a place with people, so facing these exercise people comes with the turf. <br />
Ask and it shall be given to you.

Best Answer

Rape her...

Best Answer

If only I could solve all of my problems with rape.

Best Answer

ha ha ha...

Best Answer

well try a polite "lets leave some room I feel like if i stretch i might hit you" if it doesnt change "STRETCH"

Best Answer

Ya, that's probably a good idea.

Best Answer

She has a girl crush on you.

Best Answer

With a big smile say I'm afraid I need a little more room. Can you move over just a little?

Best Answer

Get to know her

Best Answer