I have three small children ages three and five. They have toys made for small children. my neighbors kids are two and eleven. The older one keeps playing on my kids small swing set, which is definetly not made for a kid his size. Today I had to physically make him stop swinging because he was making it rock back and forth on the legs intentionally trying to flip it over with all four of the smaller children under it. Then i keep having to go get my kids toys out of their yard. He even took one of my kids trycicles and gave it to the children of another neighbor leading to an argument betweenme and her. When she discovered that he had taken it from my yard by question his parents about it and they said that it hadnt been his and they didnt know where it came from our argument was resolved. I've put down the rules that he is not to be in the yard when we are gone or inside but i still keep catching him out there. His parents dont watch him while he is outside in fact he watches the baby
jennieanne jennieanne 26-30, F 12 Answers May 9, 2012

You could fill a water balloon with vinegar and the next time he goes into your yard peg him with it. You could also take some of his toys and see how he likes it. Or my personal favorite, arm your kids with hot sauce in water guns.<br />
Note: Some of these may constitute assault or theft.

Best Answer

Discuss it with the parents and their kids along with yours. If nothing is done make it clear that you don't want the neighbors children in or around your yard or playing with your children what so ever and if that doesn't help then a more legal authority should be contacted.

Best Answer

Welcome to the world of parenthood where caring is not a mutual thing. You need to be selfish with those kids that belong to parents who don't care, they will ruin the time you have with your own kids. believe me mine have grown up all too quickly and many times occasions were spoilt by other peoples kids intruding on our time or being allowed to do anything they like without any repercussions.

Best Answer

I know i feel really bad about getting on to someone elses kid when i barley even know the prents but he is seriously intruding we cant go out and play without them out there

Best Answer

It's always difficult but as old as I am I was always told to play with kids my own age, maybe you could tactfully suggest to his parents that he is " a bit too much" for your own children. The other thing I'd say is what the hell are any parents doing letting a 2 year old out without their supervision? totally irresponsible in my view.

Best Answer

Pardon me for digging on this one and please understand that this is not an attack but im gonna just freestyle on this one so pardon the incoherence.<br />
But who is actually watching these children? You do not " catch" children if you do watch them there will be nothing to watch. Where are they playing? Just out there in the yard like that? If so thank the 11 year old for the free babysitting provided. Jesus sake they are kids !! Let them play whats the big deal about the 11 year old? Chrissake you can show him love and kindness for starters then maybe he will learn to take emotional cues from you and leave when u say bye. Clearly he loves kids. he will be a teenager when ur kids r his age. they might need to be babysat , they will probably look up to this kid. or you can keep it up,, watch what happens when hes a teen.

Best Answer

YA KNOW THAT IS OFFENSIVE CAUSE I DO WATCH MY CHILDREN. It is not my children i am catching doing anything. I am catching the unwatched child of my neighbors ******* with **** that does not belong to him. To tell you the truth I don't like having neighbors that live so close to me and wont in the next year. If the parents would watch their own little ******* i wouldn't have to complain about it so f-u

Best Answer

If you were watching them you wouldnt catch the boy in your yard. You would meet him at the gate and turn him away. Its clear that you want to keep your children isolated from other children , thats what you shold have said in the first place instead of making the boy into the problem. You are one of those parents that dont watch their children and then get mad when things happen.

Best Answer

I'd definatly be reporting the parents 2 the authorities 4 not supervising their kids and not controlling them.

Best Answer

would it not be simpler to just buy a swing for the older one to play on <br />
think of it this way for the price of buying a few extra toys for the older to play with <br />
you get a free babysitter that will help you watch the younger and you keep piece and good relations with your neighbors...

Best Answer

I'm not giving in to this boy he invites himself int my yard dosent mind when i tell him not to do something when he comes to play with my kids i feel like im baby sitting him and his little brother and the way this little hoodlum acts he would never baby sit a kid of mine ive seen how hateful he is to his brother

Best Answer

has he ever been hateful towards your children without reason ?

Best Answer

You have two options. One: Deal with his parents and confront them politely but formly over you concerns including the replacement cost of anything he breaks or takes.<br />
Two: Consider upgrading your stuff to accomodate this older kid if he is acting as babysitter and role model for your child.

Best Answer

he's not watching my kids!! I'd never let an 11 year old babysit, especially him i saw him drag his 2 yearold brother through dirt and rocks today the baby didn't even have a shirt on when he did it

Best Answer

A spanking is in order!

Best Answer

Thats what i'd do if he was mine but i'd probably get arrested

Best Answer

Get either a big,black leather belt, a broom, or a cattle prod!

Best Answer

Amen kids wouldn't act like this if they got proper correction at home

Best Answer

I had 5 of my own,, and, while I was a parade leader most of the time, I got 'Hitlarian' at the proper time, too!

Best Answer

I get really weird looks when im walking around walmart with a flyswatter but i just think if they only knew....

Best Answer

LOL I totally understand!

Best Answer