Sounds to me like your man needs to give you a ******.While he is ******* your a'hole let him use his fingers to loosen you up.Oh and believe me you better use lube...trust me baby.What you can do to see if you like it is the next time you pleasure yourself,rub your hole and use your finger on yourself.Once you know what it feels like let your bf do it.

Best Answer

Get a leather strap and bite down hard, your in for some serious pain. Get him to slide it in at a steady pace, it'll hurt, but it will go in.

Best Answer

You dont have to put so much on that its dripping out of your hole. A little on your ******* and just coat his **** and you should be fine.

Best Answer

You don't cause it will give you mindblowing pain and not be good for either of you.

Best Answer

lube can be anything slippery<br />
avoid petroleum ba<x>sed products with latex condoms though<br />
but if you don't dig commercial lubes, try vegetable oil.<br />
or maybe even peanut butter and jam.<br />
make it fun and off-the-wall and you may well find it truly exciting.

Best Answer

are you a male ..or female ???

Best Answer

female

Best Answer

ok the best way to do it with out any lube...let him use your juices from your *****... to lube up his ****...but i REALLY suggest that you use lube for your first time...I would hate to see your *** get hurt !!

Best Answer

THIS IS THE BEST ONE TO LOOK AT if you dont lude up at all it will hurt and you might end up bleeding

Best Answer

your man has to be gentel.. you just cant slam it up there.. be safe.. you really could get hurt for life if this is not done right !!

Best Answer

I do it quite often. Just give some oral and use your fingers first. Its like gauging your ears, you start small and work your way up. You dont just go to size 0 right away!

Best Answer