My husband and I have been together for three years, married one..I have three children that are not his..there are many fights in front of my children, both sides of our families and friends..alot of mental and some physical..I can't take it anymore for him to be at the home.he is the one who works,and pays a portion of the rent, that's it..but I receive my checks and pay for all the home bills and households etc...can I have him leave and how do I go about doing this..i've asked him numerous times and he won't go..and I am not leaving, due to past reasons..
babyjdd babyjdd 26-30, F 18 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Talk to your lawyer, then go to the cops, and finally call the landlord. Have him taken off the lease and then have the landlord change the locks. Pay for it if necessary. But stop *asking*. Just do it. He's obviously not going to go just because you're asking, he's an abusive bully who's damaging your children.

Best Answer

Right.

Best Answer

all in the making..thanks...i will pay for it ,,,divorce, change of locks etc...hell even a moving truck if necessary,,lol

Best Answer

Seriously? Leave yourself it's the only way!<br />
Otherwise patience!

Best Answer

Have you put a protection order on him? If so, proceed to Domestic Violence Center.<br />
Yes, you can be charged from selling or ruining his stuff. Have you look into legal Aid?<br />
I paid 200.00 for the packet. Yes, it 's a lot of paper work.<br />
He also can come and go as he please until the divorced is finalized.<br />
I put up with so much bullshit, he fought me until the end. I know exactly what your going through.

Best Answer

i havent followed thru with any charges,,thats why the copd told me when i put his stuff out..i was laughing,,they were there for a domestic call and telling me i cant put his stuff out..anyhow im filling for divorce and kicking him out,,im done and refuse for him to stay !!

Best Answer

If he is paying the rent then he has the right to stay and you certainly have the freedom to go. Sounds like you need to just face the music and leave otherwise both your children and you will continue to suffer and trust me... if your children are young then this will affect thier behavior when they get a little older should you stay.

Best Answer

Speak to advocates at a battered women's shelter. They will help you in the right direction-they will know legal folks who may help.

Best Answer

It is my assumption that your checks are in the form of welfare. You cannot leave because this will require changing addresses and reapplying for aid. <br />
If the abuse is physical the police may be called and he arrested. The children I fear should be in the hands of DCFS and not in this environment. We are not privy to the dynamics of your situation and can only surmise that it is a hell hole for the children to which you are also contributing as well by staying.

Best Answer

no sorry my checks come from my previous working place, they had closed down and now im on unemployment and work part time which doesn cover much but gas to and from work..but other things far as medical assistnace for my kids yes they recieve that, however i am not concerned nor care to change my address point is im not moving again, ive moved three times since ive been with him , due to him not paying the rent and other reasons..i paid for this house and refuse to give it up on him when he didnt care before..the welfare of my children and the beings is what and why im reaching out for help and answers, i have talked to 4 lawyers and cant afford the bill..let alone other bills im paying for during all this..

Best Answer

Cancel the TV service and the internet. You can survive without them.

Best Answer

Already did..it was in his name..plus other things that were in his name thru the house and vehicles that were in both or names

Best Answer

Sell the house. Change your name and appearance and go to another part of the continent/ world and keep moving for 2 years. Have someone send u a post card ( in an Envelope) from Australia, fill it in and send it back to Australia for someone to mail it to husband. With a bit of luck he will go there and bother someone else.

Best Answer

Haven't thought about that one..lol

Best Answer

Divorce?,tell your family members to force him out?,Police?.

Best Answer

they want him out.!!!

Best Answer

why dont you have all your family members in side your house when hes there be like GET OUT... or unless you wanna be on the nice side say we dont want you here please leave

Best Answer

Get a divorce.

Best Answer

in the process..

Best Answer

My suggestion would be to seek woman's group. Get counseling. Maybe you both could seek marriage counseling, if the both of you genuinely love one another there shouldn't be any limits to what you're both willing to do, to get back to good

Best Answer

i have asked him numerous to go , and even set up appt's numerous times as well ive showed and he never did..

Best Answer

:( I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you take care of you. Seek counseling from a woman's group. Make the best choice for you and your children.

Best Answer

if he is not convinced, better ask him not to interfere in requisite family affair ..

Best Answer

In a coffin.

Best Answer