If I were you, I would make an appointment with the principal, and then I would tell him/her the situation. It could be that the teachers are not doing all that they can do. Apparently, no one has approached their parents or taken the appropriate action.

Best Answer

Take ninja lessions and beat the crap out of his bullies. Then dress him up in a skirt and blouse. Maybe they wont hit a sister!!!

Best Answer

LOL!... nice

Best Answer

Try to talk to someone higher in the education system, like a principal or an assistant principal, it is their duty to see to it that their students are protected from the dangers of the outside world as well as the danger from themselves<br />
You can try to get them transferred to another class or at the very least in some forme of trouble<br />
I would not recommend that you do not step into this and be known of your actions as it will only make things worse

Best Answer

I was bullied non-stop in junior high and high school. I want your boyfriend to know he's not alone, he's not the one with the problem, and he should go directly to the principal and demand that disciplinary action be taken against these students, and if this is not resolved within two weeks time, he will seek a hearing from the school board, and even go as far as to initiate a civil complaint against the school for failure to keep him from bullying in school. It is the school's responsibility to protect ALL students from harrassment and bullying; if they will not , or cannot do that, that legal action must be taken.

Best Answer

Teenagers are always afraid to get their parents involved for a few reasons, but it's the best thing to do. Don't hide what's happening, bring it out so they can handle it. The worst thing is for the bullying to pop up to them someday and have the say it's the first they've heard of it.

Best Answer

Bullies feed off the reaction. He needs to act unaffected, neither fearful nor angry. Amused is even better, but that's difficult to master.<br />
Basically he needs to treat these bullies as if they are timewasters.

Best Answer

That's the thing, he doesn't even react. Everyone else in the room reacts but not him. Most of the time me and him text or he is blasting music in his ears and reading

Best Answer

That's his way of protecting himself. He's most likely hurting inside. So keep it up for your bf you're such a good person!

Best Answer

There's something your boyfriend isn't telling you.

Best Answer

Grow some B@llz

Best Answer