Call the cops. Simple solution to a deadly problem.

Best Answer

I have but she denies all of it and makes me look like a liar. She has said the last 4 times that it will never happen again yet it always does..

Best Answer

Keep calling them. Tell your school. Video tape it, then show it to a teacher/ officer. ((I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS ONE))P!ss of the boyfriend so he hits you, then with the bruises/ scrapes you can show to the cops.

Best Answer

Listen to sumner o0o

Best Answer

You need to have a face to face talk with your mom and let her know how this is affecting you. My now 13 year old daughter has memories from when her father would push me to the ground and kick me relentlessly. She was only 4 at the time. I regret letting it happen over and over again. It's tuff to get out of an abusive relationship but there are lots of abuse hotlines that can point her in the right direction. It is never ok for a man to strike a woman. She needs to start believing In herself.

Best Answer

Thanks, I will talk to her about this and I will ask for to call a hotline for me and my little brother.

Best Answer

Sweetie, take it from someone who has been there, She has to want to make a change, you can encourage her....and do don;t give up....I made the move and it hasn't happened again......Support her and let her know she is so much more than what he is making her feel. Love your mom.....She needs you now more than ever.......GL....:)

Best Answer

summer makes very good points.

Best Answer