stuck79 stuck79 26-30 9 Answers May 16, 2012

Talk to anyone that cooks professionally. They'll tell you all about the mistakes they made when they first started cooking, but they didn't repeat their mistakes and eventually became quite good and comfortable in the kitchen. By the way, I'm alot older than you and NEVER seriously dated, so you're way, way ahead of me!

Best Answer

When I feel sad, I stop feeling sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Best Answer

I love this answer!

Best Answer

I feel so bad at the moment, that i cant do that! :(

Best Answer

LOL you're digging your own pit of sorrow.

Best Answer

Ugh! I know! thought just keep coming through my mind! I can almost swear he was the one until i ruined it!

Best Answer

a bloke once faked a phone call from his mum to get away from me on a first date. hopefully this makes you feel a bit better. the next date i went on (with a different bloke) was just as bad - i fainted and wet myself in the street! however i married him :D i think u just gotta learn from mistakes. dont let them worry you as worrying wont make it dissappear. also if you feel sick and light headded put your head down!!

Best Answer

We all, every one of us , do stupid things. When there is no way to change it. we Learn from it and try again. That's the DIFFERENCE between a Winner and a Loser.<br />
Best Wishes

Best Answer

I asked for a second chance, he said we'd meet and then two days later he blcoked me from facebook!? I know it means he doesnt want anymore.. But blocking means more like get the hell out of my life.. so i feel like humiliated and a loser :(

Best Answer

You have only control of your actions. If you honestly tried to make amends, and were rejected. Your off the hook. Move on all the Wiser.

Best Answer

We all do stupid things--welcome to humanity.

Best Answer

I used to kick myself in the head for stuff like this and always wondered what I did wrong or said wrong or did I have a hair out of place and nails not immaculate, drove the wrong car ect ect.<br />
Now I have more self esteem and its me that is not making more dates with those that I just didn't 'Click with'<br />
You just didn't Click with them. that is all there is to it.

Best Answer

Learn from your mistakes and adapt.Don't be so negative about the event and say it was a failure think of it as a trial run.

Best Answer

*instead think of it as a trial run

Best Answer