Nyesia Nyesia 22-25, F 20 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Addiction

I think you should talk to your parents about it so that they can get you the help you need..

Best Answer

i tried so many time but every time i start - i cant finish cause i already know whats going to happen !

Best Answer

What do you think will happen? They won't really send you to Haiti!

Best Answer

Yes they will - they haitian really strict parents

Best Answer

Heal faster

Best Answer

There is something I've heard of called "liquid bandage" that you can apply makeup over. You could find it at a pharmacy or where bandages and things like that is in a store.

Best Answer

Makeup :-)

Best Answer

Hiding anything is not sustainable. I found out the incredibly difficult way that keeping your feelings and hurts bottled up inside and hidden only separates you from the people you may choose to love later in life. Habits are easier to break earlier on. I'm not talking about the habit of cutting - I'm talking about the habit of thinking you can deal with "it all" yourself without ever talking to someone else about it. Your parents will take care of you in the best way they know how. Try and trust that they have your safety and wellbeing in mind. If you find in your heart that you cannot trust them, msg me and I will help you find someone you can trust to talk to. It is OKAY to not be okay sometimes, even for a long time, and you are not alone.

Best Answer

if they are on your arms long sleeves. ( my technique) onyour legs should be easy cover up with pants. on your face makeup around your neck neclaces and around your wrist alot of braclets.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Concealer.

Best Answer

i tried that ! doesnt lst but thank you !

Best Answer

Where are the cuts? Arms? Legs?

Best Answer

Arms

Best Answer

Well, I'd wear long sleeves/ jackets/ long fingerless gloves, if it's not hot where you are. If it is, then use makeup.

Best Answer

Thank you !

Best Answer

No Problem :)

Best Answer

Err... Haiti? o.O

Long sleeves, glove sleeves etc.

Best Answer

Thank you !

Best Answer

We'll im sure you'll get tired of hiding them so you might as well as tell them and get some help. You'll feel so much better when you're not cutting and havin to hide the cuts. Good Luck to you

Best Answer

Thank you !

Best Answer

Oh, Haiti. That'll help.

Best Answer

no it wont that where i started

Best Answer

That's my point. Haiti is not the place to be. The best thing to do is find another way to punish yourself besides cutting. Try ruining your social life by becoming really good in school.

Best Answer

i actuaally good in school - i have all A's &'d B's - im an honor students

Best Answer

Sweet. My understanding of cutting is that there is a pattern in your mind that forms, but the core feeling is that euphoria/survival feeling, I suppose it's chemical, and it is addictive. Like any other addiction, every day away is better than the day before, but some days are definitely better that others.

Best Answer

yes - its really addictive - when i sarted i didnt do it to kill myself i was trying to find inspiration - ima writer and it has became my only inspiration- now imm trying to stop but it became an addiction

Best Answer

honey tell your parents that you're scared if you're honest with them they'll send you away and you don't want to go but you want their help - maybe you could stay at home and just see a therapist? everyones doing it now. and you're not abnormal. it'll be ok. but you do need to talk to them.

Best Answer

i would if it was my mom -it would be so much moore easier if it was my dad because i can tell him everything - but hes not here - so telling him wouldnt make a difference since he all the way in haiti

Best Answer

even if it feels like your mum is some crazy disciplinarian she just cares about you. if you reach out to her in a sincere way, use a serious sensitive tone, she will do what you need her to. trust that. she loves you.

Best Answer

stop cutting......, and then your problem is over...if you can't, then ask your parents for help. If you feel your parents would not understand, and could not be helpful, or you are too uncomfortable talking to them, talk to a school counselor.

Best Answer

Talking to a counselor would make it worse cause they going to end up calling my parents im only 17

Best Answer

and i tried cutting - i tried my best staying away from the razor - i havent cut in 3 days ! but its so hard ! everytime i go in the bathroom i feel the need to

Best Answer

But you see, you need to stop cutting. and you need help to stop doing that. You need to sort out the why. you deserve a normal life, your worth that. Your worth the effort.
a 1000 hugs. and i mean that.

Best Answer

be safe little girl..just be safe.

Best Answer

Thank you ! and i will

Best Answer

Find a better means of release. Maybe one less cutting.

Best Answer

i tried

Best Answer

Keep trying and you will find a safe and better one that fits for you.

Best Answer

it not easy

Best Answer

You can train yourself for it to be anything. It can be done; Only you know why and what you might supplement it to.

Best Answer

i guess you right !

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

Not funny

Best Answer