wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 13 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Family Struggles

change what you expect from them and think of what you expect for yourself. For example not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country. The country would be your parents. Alot of times its not gifts, money, its being able to learn and try and use what you learn. Thats whats us parents want. Sure nice dinners or calling and being around us are very important but show us your able to make smart choices and use those choices and be able to talk to us about life as you have learned and youll find some of the best answers youll get will be suggestions and not criticism's.

Best Answer

Spend more time with them

Best Answer

Brown nose.

Best Answer

Obey them.

Best Answer

accept them for the flawed humans they are and love them for the good sides they have.

Best Answer

Communication-find out what the differences are. See what compromises can be made, and you work together. They are your parents, they love you. But Love is shown in so many different ways, we dont understand them all

Best Answer

I became respectful and obidient after my rebelious younger years. It certainly helped.

Best Answer

Joining the military worked for me

Best Answer

Move...They tend to miss you then

Best Answer