Ok,so we recently moved from Alabama (hot state) to a new state which is butt *** cold outside during the winter, my son refuses to keep his gloves on and I do not want him to get a cold.Any ideas on how to keep him from removing his gloves?
SnowVixen SnowVixen 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Motherhood

there are some you can tie... harder to remove then...

and there are such that are conected on the inside of the jacket... when you make them short enough there he can't remove tham befor removing the jacket and you making sure he can... or at least it's harder

Best Answer

may have to try that,it could not hurt.:-) he hates gloves,socks,and hats.which are all what you need in this weather lol

Best Answer

that's why there are all tieable things fore the small ones...
worked with my baby sis last year in switzerland...after about a week or so she even stopped careing

Best Answer

I will have to look into that.:-) He also tears off his shoes,and socks it drives me nuts.

Best Answer

buy the ones you can tie and tie them in a way so they arn't easyly to open... if he takes his socks off inside... who cares?

Best Answer

He tears his shoes and socks off outside when I am trying to get him into his stroller.lol then he sits there and shivers because I am trying to get them back on.lol

Best Answer

as I said tie his shoes in a way he can't open them himself problem solved

Best Answer

yuppers lol

Best Answer

agreed duct tape

Best Answer

A staple gun and the threat of eternal damnation should suffice

Best Answer

Fill each one with an entire tube of super glue just before you put them on. Then make sure he doesn't take them off for at least an hour. [8>{)

Best Answer

Super Glue

Best Answer

so not going to happen but funny :P

Best Answer

Haha, I can't even get them on him. I put one on and he takes it off and chucks it away. When I go to retrieve the glove, he turns and runs up the stairs.

Best Answer

It's worse than herding cats, or putting socks on an octopus.

Best Answer

Your concern is adorable, but based in myth & legend. Use the yarn through the sleeves so they don't LOSE them, and then take a breather.

Washing your toddler's hands will help prevent colds and the like. Actual temoerature has nothing to do with catching a cold.

sign me ... 'Someone who's lived up here forever'

Best Answer

Well,that is what a mother does.:-) She is concerned for her children.:-) I will have to add yarn to my list of things to get lol.

Best Answer