(sigh), oh if I could I would give you a hug because I too have been having a hell of time for the last 2-3 years. I'm hanging in there and you will too because we just have to, have to, believe that things will shape up. I just promise myself that when things get better I will do something that I always wanted to do. Maybe you could try to think of something to do when you get over this hurdle. Hang in there.

Best Answer

life blows don't let these people tell you that it will all get better!! It doesn't you just get numb to it all!! The people that are telling you sweetie it will get better are people who make 150 thousand a year and are here to make themselves feel good ask them for a handout and see what happens!! they will tell you it will all be ok then when you need it most they will tell you that they work hard for their money and to get a life and that is what you need to do!! You could be the next google guy or girl that makes a million overnight. All it takes is one good idea! My wife right now is giving me **** about 2012!! I Say be prepared and she says I am a fanatic and need to be on medication. A lot of bad **** is about to happen and no one is prepared but hey you have your health your self and anyone who tries to tell you any thing different is an ******* and you should stay clear of them because they are an idiot. Be cool with who you are. If you need to rob a store to survive by all means rob it. I mean of food and such not their money no guns just run in and take what you need. We all have to survive. Oatmeal rice and peas that is the stuff that will keep you alive!! you think that you are hurting now? Just wait till December you don't have a clue!! I hope you survive !! Really but if you are crying right now well all I can say is that your ******!! Peace out!!

Best Answer

i am 25 year single mom of to and i lost everthing i had in a matter of weeks....i had a good job making well over 60k a year...my kids had everything they needed,,,we we're having a great life...now i have nothing...i lost my car this morning....eviction letter on my door yesterday.....lost my job before christmas...son is not doing good in school...no boyfriend i just wish i could disappear..i know i have done things in life to but i dont know if im strong enough to do it...it just seems so tough....i just wana scream and cry but it doesnt help me...

Best Answer

Sweetie , you have us who love you and would miss you if you were'there.

Best Answer

i hope you find away

Best Answer

You must still have a friend. You have confidence to write this question. All is not lost. take a little time for the dust to settle and make some plans. I will listen if you need someone to bounce ideas off of.

Best Answer

I'm about to lose everything to and its so hard to find a job and no way to pay my bills I think it's just time to give up at this point I can't do anything

Best Answer

thats me, i want to die<br />
i say commit suicide

Best Answer