This parent blames me for her child getting hit and endangering her while mascoting. Now due to me being a school board emploee I am not allowed to go in to detail but her mother has done nothing but try to ruin my name. To make it worse she works for the school board also and knows she is not suppose to be saying anything about this to anyone out of the school board. My school's principal is not supporting me, in fact I had to make an appointment with him to make my own statement about the lies she has said about me, all he said was that I am liabilty. I'm trying to remember the people that are supporting me but its so hard when others that use to support me are turning against me. It's like I never graduated high school espeically after one girl I graduated with did nothing but ruin my name in high school just because I was a better mascot than her. All I wanted was to help someone have a chance to experence mascoting without just being thrown in it and struggling so much.
MegaPix MegaPix 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Self Improvement

What happened for her to get amnesia?

Best Answer

How'd the kid get hit? You push him/her in front of a bus? Your guilty ( and liable - look up your new favorite song, "Workin in a Coal Mine" ), but if the kid has amnesia he/she will not be able to testify against you. Any other witnesses? What do you have on them ( for blackmail )? Tell them to remember, "Silence is Golden". Was the kid hit by a piece of falling space junk? The Gov. did it!!!! Was the kid hit by a tree ( falling ), a kamakizi bird, or a meterorite? An act of GOD, your not liable, say "al-leh-lu-yah, and pass the plate", you has been fo-given. Praise the Lord. As to 'Slander', unless you can 'prove' ( beyond a reasonable doubt ) that the person is "knowingly" spreading lies about you, there is none ( no slander ). Proving it can be ( and is ) extremely difficult.

Best Answer

Amnesia is not caused by a blow to the head. It's caused usually by a stroke or a degenerative brain disease, Extreme psychological trauma, or electro convulsive therapy. It takes SEVERE brain trauma to cause memory loss and even then it develops over time. It's not like you slip and bang your head and then wake up with amnesia. You'd need a hatchet tot he head for that to happen. Chances are she's experiencing memory loss, not amnesia.<br />
Add the fact to that your story has more holes in it than a screen door and I smile, nod, and bow out of this crock of sh*t.

Best Answer

Go to your school's Union...it sounds like there's no one else who can help you. Short of Legal action, though, you may be up the creek

Best Answer

Sue everybody. Slander is serious business. You need to keep records. Talk to your lawyer about it.

Best Answer

Mascot?

Best Answer