I can sympathise, truly. I tease my daughter all the time and it really sucks for her. It's embarrassing, frankly. I'd feel really bad if it wasn't so funny. :o)

Best Answer

I don't believe you torture your daughter like this. No way

Best Answer

She is as silly as I am. We both tease eachother, mercilessly. She once put on my heels and stomped around the house shouting, "I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON" :o)

Best Answer

I wind my Mum up a lot too, but I test the waters first, just in case she's not in the right frame of mind.

Best Answer

That's very wise. Mummy hormones can be fierce.

Best Answer

She's never fierce, but with all the family has gone through lately I know my poor ol' Mumsie has been pretty delicate, the whole family has.

Best Answer

He's alright. He's probably snapped himself in his time too. My would laugh me off.

Best Answer

I don't see the problem... everybody has their braking limit.<br />
It's a one off... relax.

Best Answer

Tell him he's pushing buttons and to chill a bit

Best Answer

The idea is great, but my Mum tries that technique and it usually ends in hurtful words.

Best Answer

Realize the issues is with your dad- not you- you is very angry and displacing his anger out on you-you have to stand up for your self and not allow this

Best Answer