i do to. i just say to hell with it. if they dont wanna see me in my birthday suit then they best knock before entering

Best Answer

I don't want to cause any undue problems, however something about this question doesn't sit right with me. Perhaps it's the askers age...but I get a funny feeling about this person. Mainly because this reminds me of some questions from a while ago. I could be wrong. It could be completely innocent, but somehow I doubt it.

Best Answer

I like to sleep naked okay i dont wanna tell my perents though

Best Answer

Then I suggest a well placed bedsheet and a pair of undies under your pillow. Hardly rocket science.

Best Answer

why would they care if you sleep naked? doesn't everyone sleep naked- who wants clothes on when they sleep? I don't like clothes on even during the day- but society dictates we must wear them in public- what you do in the privacy of your own room is your bussiness- no one elses.

Best Answer

Lock your door

Best Answer

Maybe you have a talk with your mom and tell here. Then she can relate the info to your dad.

Best Answer

Wait till you move out i guess.

Best Answer

you could explain that its your life

Best Answer