Sleepnakedforever Sleepnakedforever 13-15, M 10 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in Health

He'll stop barging in everyday once he finds out you do sleep naked haha

Best Answer

Thanks ill try tommarow your funny wanna be friends

Best Answer

Okay :)

Best Answer

I don't want to cause any undue problems, however something about this question doesn't sit right with me. Perhaps it's the askers age...but I get a funny feeling about this person. Mainly because this reminds me of some questions from a while ago. I could be wrong. It could be completely innocent, but somehow I doubt it.

Best Answer

I like to sleep naked okay i dont wanna tell my perents though

Best Answer

Then I suggest a well placed bedsheet and a pair of undies under your pillow. Hardly rocket science.

Best Answer

why would they care if you sleep naked? doesn't everyone sleep naked- who wants clothes on when they sleep? I don't like clothes on even during the day- but society dictates we must wear them in public- what you do in the privacy of your own room is your bussiness- no one elses.

Best Answer

back in the days, when i still live with my parents, my dad always knock, even though the door was wide open he would stood behind the wall before he peek... never touched my stuff, or even walk in my room unless he wanted to borrow my stuffs when i was too lazy to take it for him... never interrogate me for anything and only would say these two things whenever i go out, just avoid jail and impregnating girls... i succeeded...

Best Answer

Lock your door

Best Answer

Maybe you have a talk with your mom and tell here. Then she can relate the info to your dad.

Best Answer

i do to. i just say to hell with it. if they dont wanna see me in my birthday suit then they best knock before entering

Best Answer

Wait till you move out i guess.

Best Answer

you could explain that its your life

Best Answer