Joleek76 Joleek76 36-40, F 14 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

the more you push about your son not being with this girl the more hell want to be with her. from now on just what ever youll see hell drop her...

Best Answer

do you have a higher power? well so does your son. and unfortunately you'll have to accept that he is in his hands.

Best Answer

How hilarious that I found this question now. We just went through this with my baby sister and her psycho exboyfriend. We all started being nice to him and telling her that we didn't think he was so bad, just a little misunderstood. We even started having him come to the house for dinner a couple of times a week. Introduced him to family night (movies, bowling). He got sick of it real quick, and she got sick of him not fitting in. Funny thing is, the night she was going to break up with him, he said he had something to tell her. Guess what? Their breakup was mutual. How funny. We payed them both. Sometimes reverse psychology does work.

Best Answer

nothing you can do but pray, hes 18

Best Answer

I know it is difficult, but you have to try to stay out of it. The more you meddle, the further you are pushing him away and into her arms. Kids!

Best Answer

Sorry but they never listen to us, parents. Let him make his own mistakes and learn the only way any of us ever does. We can pick these things but they will reject our opinions. Frankly you'd be better off telling him what a wise choice he makes every time he takes her back. Things like "We all need a little chaos in our lives don't we".<br />
Maybe even "She's so beatiful too. How do you keep all the other guys away", Not subtle but still positive towards her. Get the drift? The more you insist she goes, the more he will resist you.<br />
Truly if you could do it without laughing or screaming I bet he'd get rid of her.

Best Answer

We were very close with her...took her on our family vacations and she practically lived at our house. After cheating on him atleast 5 times, punching him in the face twice ( he had a black eye at graduation) she keyed his truck, rear ended his truck on purpose, had another boy sucker punch him at a store and pawned his bow! All since June 2012. I can't even bring myself to allow her at our home or even talk to her!

Best Answer

Some don't learn until it hits them in the face....tell that when he realizes what he is doing he will learn till then....let him make his mistakes its the only way he will learn

Best Answer

Sounds like he needs a healthy dose of self esteem. There are many books out there on how to help your child gain one. He probably wouldn't be with her if he felt good about himself and believed that he was worth more.

Best Answer

Thank you! I thought of that and as physically "abusive" as she is I'm sure she did a job mentally as well! He use to not put up with anything from people and now it seems he follows the ones who hurt him.

Best Answer

I'm so sorry you have to watch that happen to him. Has to be rough.

Best Answer

That is a problem with people that age. I love her. She'll change. Or, I love her. She's right, and you're wrong. Either way, hopefully, they won't have any kids to complcate things. It tends to be worse for the kids.

Best Answer

Hopefully not!! She would always joke about it and ask me what I would do if she was pregnant. Her mother is just as crazy and I would hate to have a grandchild with that bloodline! I would be afraid for the babies safety with her!

Best Answer

I have some friends in situations like that with nut-jobs abounding on the othe side of the family. Not very comfortable.

Best Answer