BeautifulDisasterCx BeautifulDisasterCx 13-15, F 7 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Can't tell. But, if they like you, they'll say it and mean it, and are pretty damn persistent, or fall into a depression after you say no and give you puppy dog eyes every time you pass them by. <br />
If he's just messing with you, he won't approach you and say hi first. Or, if he does, he will hit on you within the first 4 sentences that come out of his mouth.

Best Answer

"If he's just messing with you, he won't approach you and say hi first." That was the most inaccurate thing I'v e ever heard in my life. What if the guy is shy? You know about that characteristic? Yeah it's a real thing and quite common too.

Best Answer

Shy guys are a waste of time. If they don't have the guts, forget it. Same with shy girls. If you can't take the effort and courage out to talk to the boy/girl you like, you obviously don't like them enough. And that's from a girl with crippling social anxiety issues who can barely strike up a conversation with men in general.

Best Answer

Also, this is from 6 months ago, so it's hella creepy you're commenting on this.

Best Answer

I'm going through the same thing and I would like to know aswell!D:

Best Answer

Keep your walls up and go with it. Not that hard.

Best Answer

just ask him

Best Answer

he said he does like me but i think it would be kinda rude to be like " Are you just playin' me or do you really want a relationship ? " and i'm not the rude kind of girl (/.)

Best Answer

Define "real":<br />
- doing homework?<br />
- giving you a kiss?<br />
- having sex?<br />
- getting married?<br />
- making a baby?

Best Answer

a relationship ._.

Best Answer

That how I feel I can't tell at all!! An he keeps giving me mixed emotions an tomarrow I'm SUPOSE to find out for sure if he LIKES me. But he rides my bus an we have this akward love we don't date or anything it's just feelings for each other but I ain't for sure! Good luck! :)

Best Answer

Me and this guy at school like eachother but i dont know if he wants to be in a relationship or not (/.) We're kinda in the same situation cx

Best Answer

Girl!! Me to!! Ok I ain't gonna lie I'm 14 an he is 15 but it's almost my birthday!! Anyways he like laughs an he abandons his friends to be with me!? An my guy rides my bus an he goes to the same school. He looked me in the eyes the other day an said I love you! But I wasn't thinking I said awh that's so sweet?! What's wrong with me?! An we have this Romeo/ Juliet kinda thing except WE ain't gonna kill ourselves...

Best Answer

my guys birthday was in november so he's 16 but i'm almost turning 15 too ^-^ and ahw thats cute ;'o at school, he like messes around with me and hugs me and when he hugs me it's a nice hug not a crappy one lol cx anyways, message me and i'll tell you more details cuz it's a lot more .

Best Answer