This is abuse. You do not cause it. He has problems that you cannot fix. Think about ways that you could get away from him, as you NEED to do that.

Best Answer

Get out of that situation right now. No one deserves that, and he is VERY abusive. Anyone deserves better. Get the police involved if you need to.

Best Answer

I agree: the police can help immensely in this.

Best Answer

thanks to all I guess just after 5 years of being kindof crushed in spirit to the point I barely recognise myself I'm just confused a little on what reality is anymore and what's acceptable and not but I will just have to be strong and determined to get back to me again. thankyou

Best Answer

?? May i ask what would u do when u know the answer? If it is then will u lelf him? Or if it is caused someqhat from u 2, would u lelf him or keep like that n try to change urself????

Best Answer

I agree with everyone who says get out. I'm afraid it will progress. I know you're worried about leaving him, but sometimes you have to do what's best for yourself.

Best Answer

Sounds like own "M".. My now ex. <br />
He didn't get physical he was emotionally abusive but I got out 1yr 11days of that marriage was all I could take. <br />
I guess the red flag should have been when he called me a c*** on our honeymoon. <br />
Please leave. You've endured enough. You need to wipe this loser out of your life for good and begin your healing. <br />
Don't let this be the life you resign yourself to. You deserve a loving caring relationship and he needs help.<br />
❤️

Best Answer

Oh my god he s really horrible get rid of that one pleeeeez for the sake of woman kind and your sanity.x

Best Answer