tarantulas tarantulas 26-30, F 12 Answers Apr 26 in Community

If you can walk on water or not.

Best Answer

Just throw a party and say its a party announcing that your Jesus. Empty out all the wine bottles and fill them with water.. do the " water into wine trick.." if all your friends leave pissed off and sober.. and give you the finger .. saying.. " here'yar Jesus.. .. what up with just water at the party dude.... ? Well then you will know that its obvious your not Jesus.. ;-)

Best Answer

Jesus in a woman's body sounds right. Being a guy the first time around didn't workout too well.

Best Answer

Can you walk on water?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Show me... lol

Best Answer

Ok!

Best Answer

By asking you are definitely not, GOD KNOWS ALL THINGS!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Jesus isn't god.

Best Answer

Show me your proof, If you don't have any proof don't bother responding BACK!!!! Phony!!!!!

Best Answer

There is only 1 god and Jesus isn't it.

Best Answer

There are tons of mental patients in hospitals claiming to be Jesus and they haven't asked anyone for confirmation cause they know 100%

Best Answer

How can they GOD? God can't go crazy!!!!! God is Perfect there not!!! Okay. Make sense GOID!!!! Prove JESUS ISN'T IF YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE YOUR PATHETIC LIFE TO HIM THEN!!!!

Best Answer

My life is plenty fine without Jesus. Didn't god say that thou shall not worship none but me. By worshiping Jesus you are disobeying.

Best Answer

PLEASE YOU WORTHLESS SOUL YOU FEEL FULLY EMPTY EACH NIGHT BEFORE AND AFTER YOU GO TO BED UNTIL THE TIME YOU WAKE UP!! WHERE'S YOUR PEACE IN YOUR HEART GONE!!!! TRUST ME I KNOW THIS IS TRUE!!!!

Best Answer

My heart is right were it belongs. You can get along perfectly fine being an atheist believe it or not. I don't need some false god.

Best Answer

Oh please!!!!!! you're a liar!!!!

Best Answer

How am I a liar?

Best Answer

You feel empty. No true peace in your heart at all.

Best Answer

Nope. Wrong again.

Best Answer

Prove me wrong, It wasn't true you would prove it to me in your words, so far you haven't because you're arguing bak with me, because you know he's real and coming and something is totally wrong within your life.

Best Answer

Jesus is dead (if he was real). You don't need to worry with dead people. I am responding to you because it's polite.

Best Answer

Forgive Me, For I AM very Sorry, for talking unto you in this bad and evil manner, ForI AM sorry, completely(:-). I'm lower than anything for talking to you like that, please forgive me.

Best Answer

you're not, you're his mother, or wife? did he have one?

Best Answer

I thought Jesus was gay.

Best Answer

cue the blasphemy choir

Best Answer

What? What's wrong with Jesus being gay?

Best Answer

Would you let someone put a crown of thorns on your head? If so, yes....Yes, you are Jesus.

Best Answer

Jesus knows clearly Who He is.<br />
I know Him by the prophecies in the Bible.<br />
I know Him by His life of greatest sacrifice.<br />
I know Him by His Plan for salvation.<br />
I know Him by the fruit of His Tree.<br />
I know Him by His guidance through love.<br />
Now, because of all this, I happily live in servitude among His grateful believers. We are trying to give people the signs about His return in the glory of His Father in Heaven.<br />
His power is so great that He saves not only the Christians, but also the believers of former religions and of non-believers, opponents, persecutors.<br />
Soon, the whole human race will reunite in His Paradise on earth.<br />
Do learning about diamond, you will know what is diamond. Do learning about Jesus, you will know Who is Jesus. Do learning about intelligence, you will know who you truly are.

Best Answer

Unless you own a record shop and can walk on water then no you aren't

Best Answer