spirituality and religeon are two different animals - embrace your spirituality

Best Answer

I'm not quite sure what I'm embracing

Best Answer

you don't have to be...... having faith pretty much necessitates accepting you aren't and likely won't fully understand it during this life..... why it's called having faith....

Best Answer

i think your attitude is SO much better than being so sure you're right. i think you're on the right path.

Best Answer

Begin by learning the definitions of each word...i.e. agnostic ......You will find that you are a bit of everything....and that's the catch all.......we are a bit of all the philosophies.....Zen is the proper way to approach enlightnement in my humble opionion......

Best Answer

I ended up here by google.... But what you are feeling is a calling from God. Its your choice to accept it or reject it... But know that once you accept that Jesus is your Lord and savior, that emptiness and loneliness and longingness your heart might be feeling, that empty space, will be filled by his holy spirit who will guide you.I am not here to convince you, I am just here to let you know. Its completely your choice...

Best Answer

You can have faith that the universe is real, that the sun will come up tomorrow, that humanity is good-natured.. without taking sides in an argument where everyone believes and no one has any proof. Or you can become a deist, someone who generally believes that there must be some form of creator or higher power without actually naming it specifically. There's no evidence to the contrary, really.

Best Answer

Naaa , I'm not into the "higher package" deal .

Best Answer

Since you are indeed curious, you do have faith, even if you feel uncertain about it. Keep on questioning & exploring, let your heart lead the way.

Best Answer

so you do have faith?

Best Answer

I have faith in people. And the power that we possess, I always think that faith in a lord os a gift that I never received. But there has to be more than this. It's depressing to think that there isn't

Best Answer

Once you decide that there is nothing more than what you see, you can concentrate on your life and your friends. You can choose what parts of your spirituality you can accept and discard the rest. I find that I am happier knowing that there is no supreme being watching and I can laugh at the dogma that people swallow on faith. They are the deluded masses who follow blindly and do as they are told without thought. I choose to think for myself and accept nothing on faith alone.

Best Answer

I thought that there was nothing more than I could see.
Plus something extra. Like, something in the background. Feel to embarrassed to talk about it

Best Answer

It is comforting for many to believe that the universe has purpose and that there is something behind the veil. Nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer