okay so in a nutshell it has been since grade four since I had a best friend , someone I actually truly care about and want to progress in a meaningful friendship. these these guys from my martial art training have been like brothers to me and me like a sister to them. it had been routine for them to ask me to hangout just with them after training(even if I say no because of school or whatever). and i've realized that these guys have considered me apart of their close friendship(of three,like a part of their "pack" lol) here are signs that they consider me a friend,compared to how others behave around me. they asking me to hangout with them,celebrated my b-day for the first time since i met them,give me their group like hug lol etc now i just got to be !00% me and learn to trust others. how do I know they really consider me a close friend? ..by what ive wrote what do you think? how can you tell if a friendship is real?
BelleRaven BelleRaven 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 13, 2009

if u have to ask - it isnt

Best Answer

The fact of the matter is true friendship has to be proven. And thats not just a one way street. Ask yourself, are you a true friend to them? Could you call on anyone of these guys if you were broke down on the side of the road in the middle of the night and would they come to help? I am in martial arts as well and I know they stress we are a "family". Do you think at all it could be for show? Or maybe one or all of them could be interested in you on a personal level? And if you turned them down do you think things would stay the same as they are now? Some guys will use friendship to try to sucker you in when really all they care about is getting some action.And my how the tables turn when they don't get their way.But remember thats only some guys.No matter what don't try to play them.Don't flirt with them separately,lead them on,etc. Like I said true friendship isn't just given, its earned, and by doing this -- proven.

Best Answer

Yeah, its pretty obvious you're really good friends. Time will test this and dont sleep with any of them.

Best Answer