if u have to ask - it isnt

Best Answer

The fact of the matter is true friendship has to be proven. And thats not just a one way street. Ask yourself, are you a true friend to them? Could you call on anyone of these guys if you were broke down on the side of the road in the middle of the night and would they come to help? I am in martial arts as well and I know they stress we are a "family". Do you think at all it could be for show? Or maybe one or all of them could be interested in you on a personal level? And if you turned them down do you think things would stay the same as they are now? Some guys will use friendship to try to sucker you in when really all they care about is getting some action.And my how the tables turn when they don't get their way.But remember thats only some guys.No matter what don't try to play them.Don't flirt with them separately,lead them on,etc. Like I said true friendship isn't just given, its earned, and by doing this -- proven.

Best Answer

Yeah, its pretty obvious you're really good friends. Time will test this and dont sleep with any of them.

Best Answer