will tell her half of this thing tell her i have u want her opinion on something and when she asks what u tell her there is a girl that i like so much he really is an amazing, down to earth, intelligent girl but she is also my friend and i don't want to ruin our friendship though, and by asking her if she likes me it might make it awkward, but she doesn't seem like the kind of girl that would ruin a friendship just because someone has feelings for the other, Should I just stop worrying about it and ask her or should I just forget about it? and see what she tells u and than tell her that this girl is her

Best Answer

Just ask her, worst she can say is "no."

Best Answer

worst is she could think I'm too forward and want nothing to do with me.

Best Answer

Funny thing is that you said in your post that she doesn't seem like the kind of girl to break off a friendship if you were to do something like this.

Best Answer

She doesn't but there's no telling what way she could react, she could feel the same way, she could want nothing to do with me, or she could accept that I like her and still continue to be friends with me.

Best Answer

Just ask her, your a ******* man, aren't you? Men go after what they want, not question themselves constantly, which seems like what you are doing right now.

Best Answer

That's ignorance. You have to think of other people too, especially when it comes to women because it could ruin my chances with her. When I like someone I don't dive right in and expect them to like me also, I take my time and usually it's worth it.

Best Answer

It is ignorance to you, only because you aren't me. When I see something I want, I go for it, and I have done quite well with that strategy.

Best Answer

Just ask her out.

Best Answer