MM2XM MM2XM 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Looking back, love was just as you describe (a comfortable, warm feeling). A feeling that was so good, I wanted to be around her every second. But looking back, it was all about me. My feelings. Not so much about her. I'm not being critical here, but I honestly don't think it was love. It was the seeds of love that needed to grow. The problem is, you have to examine the other person carefully because it is sooo easy to overlook (or ignore) obvious signs that can tell you whether the person is going to be heaven or hell to live with over the long haul.

Best Answer

if you " arent sure" you arent in love

Best Answer

it is so complicated. We have a daughter together and he makes me happy but I do not think I love him. I think you're right. I do not want to have sex anymore I do not want to kiss....I mean we talk and we get along great but I am not interested in him like 'that'. I don't want my daughter to have a broken family though because I decided I'm not in love. I would feel guilty for the rest of my life! That is why it is so difficult for me to come up with an answer. I have told him too. I recently told him that I love him a lot but I am not 'in love' with him. I just don't want to hurt him or his family.

Best Answer

I went through the same thing with my ex. Exactly. I was fighting to stay with him for so long because we had a son and a daughter. I didn't want to leave him because we knew each others habits and well I didn't want my kids to hate everything they had to grow up with because I didn't feel like I loved him and I definitely didn't feel like he loved me. I loved his family. They were delightful. We're still civil to each other though. Its a tough situation but when enough's enough you have to call it quits. I tried with him for a long time. I'm not saying I woke up one day and decided to leave it took me a long time to decide. I'm not saying our situations are exact but he wasn't trying and I was and it was really hard for me. I felt like he didn't care and things would eventually go wrong and then we would be fighting in front of our kids and they would be crying in the bedroom they would hate it. I think I'd rather have them hate the situation than put them through stuff like that. Its been almost a year and he recently called and apologized for being such 'an *******' (his words not mine) and 'treating me like sh*t'. It depends on your situation. Don't rush the decision and don't let anyone else influence it. I hope everything works out for the best, sorry for the lengthy reply!

Best Answer

Just stay with them and you will know soon enough

Best Answer

When I was in love, it may not have felt all that special and immense and powerful every moment, but the times when it seemed to be falling apart were quite unwelcome. How much would it bother you to be dumped right now?

Best Answer

True love is love that is there even during hardest of times. If all you have is good times, it is hard to know whether it is love that you feel.

Best Answer

We have had some REALLY bad times these past 2 years. We have had moments where both of us were laid off of our jobs at the same time. We had less than a dollar in our bank account for weeks because all of our pay went to bills. We have been in some tough situations and arguments but we always pull through. but my 'fear' is that sometimes maybe we just pull through because we are used to it...we are so comfortable with each other we would't know how to do it any other way. That is my fear. Is that a bad thing? To be that codependent of your significant other?

Best Answer

"them"? Is there more than one? j/k....seriously love is like a drug. Does it hurt when you are without him/her? If so then yes that is love.

Best Answer

Oh my goodness I definitely meant to say "HIM" I am so sorry! I was distracted by my daughter while typing this. She had just woken up from her nap so I was rushing. But this question has been on my mind all day.

Best Answer

i dont love zeta or the spies or norman smith the black philadelphia crossdresser

Best Answer