Okay, so I had this experience with all my roomies being rotten and a dead pig on my floor (wtf, I know) and shadows and weird sounds. It was all real, I mean. That pig was there. It wasn't some dream-like condition, I was entirely awake. I could see all its tiny hairs and its skin, and I nearly screamed when I saw it. I told it to my two best friends, but they keep telling me it wasn't real. That it was a hallucination. But how can they know? How can they be so sure? It was me who was there, and saw it, saw it was real, not them? It all seemed as real to me as everything else does. How can I have a proof that prooves it was real, to them, my friends? I'm going to the doctor today, but that's because I have some symptoms of some mental illness I don't know yet. My friend wants me to tell her about my experience with some sick idiot putting a dead pig in my room, but I can't see how it's relevant. It's like saying "I got an F in my test yesterday". Why should she care?
Elverbasse Elverbasse 13-15 5 Answers May 1 in Health

What were y'all doing ? Like drugs , alcohol , supernatural pow wow?

Best Answer

Hahha, no. Never. Like, actually not.

Best Answer

Both of you are right, that experience is real to you and is unreal to your friends. What concerns telling your doctor, if you don't know if it's relevant just tell her, she can decide that then, but in my opinion it is important.<br />
Goodluck with your appointment, and if you want to talk, you can always contact me (:

Best Answer

It is very unlikely that someone would put a dead pig in your room. But if you believe this is what happened you need to ask yourself some follow up questions. Does anyone have the means of doing so? Could someone from outside have gained accessed? And more importantly does anyone have a reason for doing it? You have any enemies? And most importantly could they have removed the pig again before your room mates got back?<br />
If you have other symptoms indicating some sort of mental illness too I would guess you had a hallucination

Best Answer

Yeah, I feel like there is a war somewhere (maybe not in this world) and I'm a part of it even though I can't be there, and someone wants to get rid of me, that's why. They even cut off my roommates feet during the same night!
They were supposed to kill me that night, I wrote a good-bye letter and all and told goodbye to those I loved, but I'm still here and I don't know why, but I'm sure it was Them who did it.

Best Answer

You probably should see a therapist ! :)

Best Answer

No such thing.

Best Answer