I never had anyone to teach me really about girlie girlie things, I had to learn from seeing everyone else and creating my own style and idea. I am 19 now and I am open and want to learn how to do my own makeup, I have watch videos and read tips in articles but it still isn't any help. What can I do, help please.
RegretfullySO RegretfullySO 18-21, F 6 Answers Jun 18 in Community

Maybe magazines or video's on youtube? What about going to the store that sells the makeup? They usually have someone to show you what to do with it all.

Best Answer

Really, I never tried at the store. I assume that they just show you where it is but not teach you step by step.

Best Answer

We have a store called Shopper's Drug Mart and they have a cosmetics person at a desk. Also, there are a lot of department stores that have cosmetic counters. Another idea I just thought of is many salons have a makeup person that you can book an appointment with. Not sure how much it costs, but they show you what looks nice.

Best Answer

Thanks, I will try that

Best Answer

YouTube. Gossmakeupartist is my favorite makeup artist on youtube.

Best Answer

I tried but I am so confused by what is what and also picking the white shades and makeup, brushes etc... Its a lot lol

Best Answer

YouTube.

Best Answer

S hit no one taught me either. I just played around with my hair and make up and went from there. Thats how you learn is from other people. Youll be fine.

Best Answer