I never had anyone to teach me really about girlie girlie things, I had to learn from seeing everyone else and creating my own style and idea. I am 19 now and I am open and want to learn how to do my own makeup, I have watch videos and read tips in articles but it still isn't any help. What can I do, help please.
RegretfullySO RegretfullySO 18-21, F 6 Answers Jun 18 in Community

Maybe magazines or video's on youtube? What about going to the store that sells the makeup? They usually have someone to show you what to do with it all.

Best Answer

Really, I never tried at the store. I assume that they just show you where it is but not teach you step by step.

Best Answer

We have a store called Shopper's Drug Mart and they have a cosmetics person at a desk. Also, there are a lot of department stores that have cosmetic counters. Another idea I just thought of is many salons have a makeup person that you can book an appointment with. Not sure how much it costs, but they show you what looks nice.

Best Answer

Thanks, I will try that

Best Answer

Natural angelic look is the best way to go but if you're going out it something you can do a smoky eye. Start with finding the foundation that makes your entire skin tone even. That's it's purpose to even skin tones. Make sure you apply some on your jaw line and it blends it or else it will liked like a mask of foundation. Once you do that I'm willing to teach you more :)

Best Answer

Lol okay, what is foundation? Sorry I am completely brand new to all makeup and techniques sorry

Best Answer

It's ok :) it's that liquid stuff in glass bottles you see in the drug store. I'll send you a link but first I need your price range. What are you willing to spend on makeup?

Best Answer

I want the best kind that provide the best flawless and even natural look. And thank you because I have no one to turn too for help when it comes to stuff like this

Best Answer

Before we get into make up I almost forgot that your skin care is the most important part. How do you take care of your face what do you use to wash?

Best Answer

I wash it twice a day sometimes three. I use Neutrogena visibly even wash in the day, and Biore charcoal wash at night. Is that good. can you message me because it hard finding you on my questionnaire

Best Answer

YouTube. Gossmakeupartist is my favorite makeup artist on youtube.

Best Answer

I tried but I am so confused by what is what and also picking the white shades and makeup, brushes etc... Its a lot lol

Best Answer

YouTube.

Best Answer

S hit no one taught me either. I just played around with my hair and make up and went from there. Thats how you learn is from other people. Youll be fine.

Best Answer