intermsofwhat intermsofwhat 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

Life will teach you how.<br />
After you turn 40 you stop caring about what other people think and stop wanting to be loved by everyone.

Best Answer

always remember if someone out there does not like you or your actions, there are many more who will like you for you

Best Answer

You don't. Ignoring things is not the answer. You take the constructive criticism and consider it. The negative stuff is probably them letting off steam or their ignorance. You can either enlighten them or accept the fact that they just don't know better.

Best Answer

think of them the same way, I do, I dont care what people think of me :)

Best Answer

You will get all kinds of advice, in my profession I have been subjected to some of the most hurtful things and despite my shield of you cant hurt me it does, laugh it off and pay no intention. If you do they feed on it like cancer.

Best Answer

just realize what they think aint worth thinking about

Best Answer

imagine you standing in a huge concert hall with 10,000 people watching you. 10,000 different opinions of you. Whose opinion will you accept and whose opinion would you leave out?

Best Answer