This is something I've been struggling with since middle school. I have no friends. No big dreams. I dont really have anything to care about except God and lately I just feel guilty because he's blessed me so much and I just can't seem to enjoy it. I dunno what I hate more about myself. Its either my personality or the way i look. Its not that I have a bad personality, but it keeps me from making friends and being happy. And yes I'm aware that I have a pretty face, but I'm about 50 lbs overweight even if I dont look it. I can barely stand bein around my sisters anymore because they always talk about boys and I've never even been kissed and everytime i'm with them they get hit on. And yea I have tried losing weight in fact im already down 30 lbs and that just makes it harder when i go out and no one looks twice. So if anyone has any advice im listening because im really depressed right about now and I cant discuss this with my family because they just tell me I am pretty and I just need
laurenzigzag laurenzigzag 16-17, F 9 Answers May 29, 2011

Take a nice long bath, wash your hair, paint your toenails, smile at yourself in the mirror. You will see that you already love yourself. <br />
"Ie nom' luku s'ma preti" means you shouldn't look at other's plate >> Comparing yourself to others is what's making you unhappy. <br />
Appreciate the friends you already have -> your family and you will make more in due time.<br />
p.s. No one can make you feel anything.

Best Answer

I dont have any friends. My sister is my only friend and sometimes its really hard to be her friend when she makes me feel so insecure.

Best Answer

You need to speak to someone asap..you could possibly have a chrmical imbalance..but..you need to join an organization where you can start a 12 step program dealing with depression ...something you can do every morning is look at the person in the mirror and say " Good morning..you are beautiful and I want you to be my best friend"..take a walk..do something for yourself that is a psoitive..make this a morning ritual and soon you will start to believe in yourself..Best of luck I know it is hard...I am a WEED by choice in the garden of life...and proud of it..kjforce

Best Answer

Being happy doesn't mean that there must be a lot of people around you, and if you talking about no one likes you you didn't take a look at me and I fell in love, she didn't love because the way I look it was because my personality. Just wait for the person who sees what inside you rathaer than the outside.

Best Answer

Find something you like to do and try to do it frequently. Find your passion, your interest. There's got to be something out there and you just need to find it. If you keep doing what you love then you'll begin to love yourself.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice. I'll work on that.

Best Answer

you should talk to a therapist.... you might have an imbalance which is curable.. you should try to find esteem-able things to do. maybe find out about yourself do some soul searching.. take a trip away with someone...

Best Answer

I've thought of that, but my parents don't really believe there is anything wrong with me. I think they just dont want to believe that I might not be normal.

Best Answer

Firstly, accept yourself, nobody is perfect. That's for sure.<br />
Secondly, realise that you'll have to work on yourself, anything is better than to dwell on your days feeling dissatisfied.

Best Answer

respect your self and don,t let other push you around.

Best Answer