I first became interested in this person 2.5 years ago. I decided to get to know her better. The whole school year I talked to her to get to know her better. I easily fell for her personality more and more. Then one day I missed my perfect opportunity to ask her out. However, I kept talking to her and began to love her. Time went by and summer came up. We barely talked. Then someone else asked her out and she said yes. I felt crushed. They dated for about a year. During that time, she also became good friends with one of my best friends. Well, they broke up about a month and a half ago. Our communication has gone up since then. However, my friend hangs out with her a lot. I'm fairly certain she doesn't like him and views him as a best friend. He is in the friend zone. Every time I see her I say hi and smile. She always smiles back. I won't see her much after this semester and I want her to know how I feel before we might stop being friends again. If given the chance I will ask her out.
longdistance4life longdistance4life 18-21, M 3 Answers Dec 15, 2010

Well you could tell her how you feel nothing to flashy just tell her who knows she might feel the same way shes just waiting for you to make the first move :P<br />
SO don't keep her waiting!

Best Answer