Tell Dracula to stop being a cheap *** and buy a real coffin.......If you really want to make a piece of cardboard stronger then tape up the bottom real good then take some flour and mix it with water in a bowl to a watery paste then run strips of newspaper through the bowl so that it's covered with the paste ...then apply the strips to the walls and bottom of the box, run your fingers along the ***** thats applied while pressing down to push excess paste out from underneath the *****. you can put several coats on a box...it's messy and you'll get your hands dirty but it dries into a hard la<x>yer.

Best Answer

Duct tape??

Best Answer

Use masking tape around the edges, and "Double la<x>yer" The box, simply put one box within the other. If it needs to be watertight, I'd recommend using a cross-hatch of Selotape, Duct Tape or another waterproof Tape.

Best Answer

wrap duct tape all around it. like building a new box. It works! Special attention to the bottom which you need to put another pc of cardboard on.

Best Answer

I would go and buy a rubbermaid storage container. Just to be safe. If these things are valuable to you I wouldn't take a chance.

Best Answer

I have to take the chance, as I am in a position were I cannot get anything better than a couple of cardboard boxes.

Best Answer

Hmm well I guess you could glue another cardboard box inside a box and do that until you get the strength you need.

Best Answer

To create 'double walled' boxes simply put a slightly smaller box inside another.

Best Answer

Thank you I was going to say the same thing or even just a piece of cardboard laying on the bottom.

Best Answer