jyhit jyhit 18-21 29 Answers Nov 28, 2012

Have you even put water in her super soaker 9000 yet? That'll be the reason.

Best Answer

its not all about you..... us girls have to learn how to let go. It took me years to learn how. Its hard not to think about it, it almost feels like your peeing and no girl wants to pee on their man (well... unless your into the golden shower thing...ewww)

Best Answer

how do you feel when you squirt?

Best Answer

FANTASTIC!!!!! lol

Best Answer

No really is it something that will have her feeling really good I want to make her feel "IT" ya know,

Best Answer

you want the serious answer for what it takes for me? every girl is a little different. But here is what works for me and my hubby. First I have to have had a least one regular ******. We keep the playing up... he has to make sure he is playing with both my **** and penetrating at the same time. He lets me build up to another ****** and hold off... keeps this up a couple of times till I'm about ready to explode then he does it again and when I climax he doesn't stop... next thing you know... SPLASH!!!... sometimes we can keep that going for a while and I can get several puddles going. We have fun seeing how big of a mess we can make.

Best Answer

So....what design did we make last night?....

Best Answer

I don't remember the pattern..... Atlantic Ocean?

Best Answer

thats great! would love to see a video of that.

Best Answer

buy her a squirt gun, fill with water, pull the triggerand poof, your girlfriend can squirt you all ya want.

Best Answer

Some gals don't. You might have to get a new girlfriend.

Best Answer

Stop yanking on her labia like your trying to ring a bell.

Best Answer

ding,ding, DONG! whoops pulled to hard

Best Answer

Some woman do some dont but its a build of off tension try taking it slow so shes gets ready to xplode n u might be surprised :) either that or ya tongue isnt up to scratch yet :)

Best Answer

ewww

Best Answer

Make a girl squirt, well this is new to and old man like me so the best I can do is maybe as you **** her inch your middle finger right up that tight *** and have her scream daddy I have to get home before mommy finds us missing, just an idea

Best Answer

For those who do not believe it exists...I have experienced and it does :) Also plenty of literature on the net to confirm female *********** is not a myth.

http://www.emandlo.com/2012/08/how-to-try-to-female-*********/

Best Answer

ok women dont't squirt only men do. its a myth made up by the **** industry. don't believe me? look it up not on a **** site but on a woman's health site.

Best Answer

Give her a water pistol. works everytime

Best Answer

A strong vibrator with penetr. helps. I agree she has to let go. You are very young I think most women don't get sexually comfortable enough to experience this in short term relationships or until they are in their late 20's or 30's and some women never do. I must say I feel sorry for them :( It is quite the experience

Best Answer

Some very interesting answers here....I hope, for her sake, that you can master it...

Best Answer

you can use your tongue on her sweet ***** lips along with a good vibrator and alot of talking about removing that *** from her pushing gently on her stomach downwards making sure she knows you want it all and you alsoowant to try to catch some in a shot glass to mix with Baileys later..

and of course there are always other way and attempts I have lots of them!

Best Answer

Have you found her G-spot first? If so you would need to massage it in a rhythmic motion with a little pressuse and she has to be relaxed and she will have the feeling of peeing which is what prevents most woman from doing this.....but most to all woman can squirt but it takes patients and time and a lot of experimenting!!!!.... ;)

Best Answer

yeah... like he said....lol

Best Answer

Something like only 6% of females report being squirters and there is speculation that some women who claim to be squirters are urinating. During s3x, many women tend to get "wet" in preparation for s3x...the hotter she gets the "wetter" she gets. Some women tend to be "juicer" than others during the act...and when they climax...flood gates are opened...but here's the tricky part...it doesn't always happen. Hormones influence this as do individual experience. Females often have to learn how to relax and enjoy a s3xual experience before they are able to climax...and the first time it happens, it almost does feel like you urinate and she almost always will have to run to pee immediately after or during sex. The more comfortable and relaxed a woman is the better the s3x will be. Good luck in your efforts, hope it pays off for her!!

Best Answer

Buy her a nerd water gun, fill it up, hand it to her and tell her to pull the trigger or slide the pump or whatever

Best Answer

*nerf*

Best Answer

i have heard there is an aggravation spot that if you hit that it happens ... course if i heard right then youll get a little messy

Best Answer