Myself and my boyfriend haven't made love for about 3 months. The longest time was 5 months. We've been dating for 9. At the start of our relationship, we were doing it almost every time we saw eachother- about twice a week. Then as we got further along in our relationship, the sex-o-meter started to decrease. We had a 5 month dry spell. Then we did it once after that, and that was the last time- 3 months ago. I keep blaming myself- always putting myself down because I think it's my fault. Am I too ugly? am I too big and too loud? doesn't he love me anymore :( How can I make the first move without seeming desperate?
maddyoner maddyoner 16-17, F 7 Answers Oct 6, 2010

So, let me get this straight, you had sex with him 8-9 times in 9 months? <br />
Are you sure he thinks of you as his girlfriend? I know everyone's experience is different, but in this case I think either there's something wrong with one of you or he's leading you on ...

Best Answer

thats why women never learn,its a natural funjunion .just grab him by the crouch,I wish ladies would've done that to me

Best Answer

Just go for it. A woman making the first move is awesome.

Best Answer

This situation will not improve between you and your "boyfriend."<br />
I seems to me that he only wants to be around you when he wants to have sex, OR, he doesn't want to have sex with you at all. I think that it would be an excellent idea for both of you to agree to date other people.

Best Answer

There is something seriously really wrong or you are not telling the whole story. This is more of a **** friend in a casual way kind of senerio. Do you date? Hang out together? If I am with a woman, I WANT her. A lot and as often as I can get her. At least for the first 25 years or so, then things cool down a bit.

Best Answer