So, let me get this straight, you had sex with him 8-9 times in 9 months? <br />
Are you sure he thinks of you as his girlfriend? I know everyone's experience is different, but in this case I think either there's something wrong with one of you or he's leading you on ...

Best Answer

thats why women never learn,its a natural funjunion .just grab him by the crouch,I wish ladies would've done that to me

Best Answer

Just go for it. A woman making the first move is awesome.

Best Answer

This situation will not improve between you and your "boyfriend."<br />
I seems to me that he only wants to be around you when he wants to have sex, OR, he doesn't want to have sex with you at all. I think that it would be an excellent idea for both of you to agree to date other people.

Best Answer

There is something seriously really wrong or you are not telling the whole story. This is more of a **** friend in a casual way kind of senerio. Do you date? Hang out together? If I am with a woman, I WANT her. A lot and as often as I can get her. At least for the first 25 years or so, then things cool down a bit.

Best Answer