SpeakingToTheMoon SpeakingToTheMoon 18-21, F 6 Answers Apr 15, 2011

When he start to act like a boyfriend u will miss him as ur best friend!!

Best Answer

Definitely communicate your feelings to him. it could be that he never thought about that kind of stuff over, or it could be that he's just not the kind of guy who likes public displays of affection. You both might need to re-evalute what you want in a romantic relationship. Good luck. :)

Best Answer

you know i was in the same case like you but what he did was he talked to me just like the other person said and when i heard what was finally on his mind which was the same like mine that we love each other it made it easier for us to continue

now he acts like bothe a boyfriend and a bestfriend and that makes me very happy

but if after talking he doesnt change genuinely then know thta it was a misk up of feelings in him and he thought that he loved you as a boyfriend but did as a bestfriend

so the best thing i will tell you if that happens is for you to give him time and everything will be alright

i wish you the best of luck hope i helped

Best Answer

erm weve broken up now :S

Best Answer

i am so sorry i didnt know but i hope you two are still friends if not pls make cos you were good believ me pls
God will be with you two

Best Answer

yeah were still friends but theres a barrier here once again :)

Best Answer

dont be shy whit the puplick kissing . . .

Best Answer

im not but he wont even hold my hand or anything like that, the only time he kisses me is after hes walked me home and its killing me cause i like him soo much (im not real clingy or that btw) but its making me consider saying to him about justing friends cause thats all he acts like

Best Answer