I've been with my boyfriend for almost ten months now, and as he gets busier and busier, I see less of him everyday. By seeing I mean talking on the phone or online. We only actually see and meet each other only when I ask him to come and meet me, and never the other way around. At the beginning of the relationship, he was always trying to actually meet me, but now that he is working and all, I end up making the effort to see him. I tried avoiding him, but I guess he likes it and wants some space...but he does call more than twice a day, but never brings up the issue of meeting me and go out on a date...I don't want to be the first one to make the move anymore...I want him to start taking the initiative in this relationship...
Smileena Smileena 26-30, F 13 Answers Jul 1, 2011

if i am in your shoes, i will detached myself with him<br />
i will have fun, ill go out <br />
i will do my hobby and will never put him in top priority<br />
if he chase me because i dont have time for him, i will not be too available, i will still stick to loving myself more and him being the last of my priorities. <br />
never make your date your priority. it ruins everything

Best Answer

That's true. I try to stop revolving my world around him, but that only made me feel lonelier ...

Best Answer

then contact your friends, go out with them, see your family.

Best Answer

thanks kwonwon. i learned it the hard way hahaha

Best Answer

your bf had a change of heart and is stalling you<br />
move on

Best Answer

This is a tricky one but there is an easy resolve.. Most men like to be the one to chase so create scenarios that allow him to wonder why you are not chasing him... Its the old cat and mouse game... you have to play this to the fullest existent so that he has a choice to either chase you or lose you... if he doesn't come running then you are clearly not his choice and then you'll know where you stand then move on from there... Making ourselves too available and taking charge is the start of a bad cycle and create a lopsided relationship.... We as women usually do to much in hopes that they would appreciate it but in reality it does just the opposite we are not their mothers and we have to start acting like our worth and let them man up. Doing too much only creates resentment and an unfair situation that men never understand and we are actually our own culprit.... Just enjoy being a women and allow him to be a man if he is the man for you... Only time away will reel him in.<br />
Z

Best Answer

Thank you for this wonderful advice...really appreciate it :)

Best Answer

To me it sounds like he wants out of the relationship but doesn't want to hurt you.

Best Answer

I am going through same situation..plz help:"-(

Best Answer

i'm actually going through the same case now.. and i have chosen to ignore him completely for now, as i am ready to just leave if it's gonna be a deal breaker.. i in silence i feel i demand respect in a powerful way.. and true enough for in every call that comes from him that i do not take, i feel powerful... and it seems to me he gets to feel how it is to be neglected...

Best Answer

It's a game called tag He will chase after you

Best Answer

you have issues which are mature topic

Best Answer