komalrohra komalrohra 22-25, F 12 Answers Jul 25, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Don't put your standards so low. You're going to make yourself miserable.

Best Answer

I knew but i m this way even i hate myself sometimes

Best Answer

A divorce might help you.

Best Answer

Its impossible for me.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

divorce him

Best Answer

Boy you are young to be putting up with this kind of crap! Man all the crap I allowed myself to go threw all because of LOVE! I'm not say DIVORCE him but you need to have a talk with this man of yours and let him know exactly how UNHAPPY you are!! <br />
Do It!! Then if he does not care & still treats ya crappy LEAVE do not put up with any BS!

Best Answer

Find some new friends and hang out with them..ignore ur husband for awhile...no cheating though

Best Answer

You might want to reconsider your life style, everyone deserves to try to be happy

Best Answer

Well I guess the first question is why would you do that? Most relationships have some expectations but this really has to do with personality and biting your tongue... at some point you need to be able to talk lol

Best Answer