melaz melaz 22-25, F 11 Answers Nov 15, 2010

i want need sex pls help me..

Best Answer

At that age you should have no problem wanting sex. Seek help from a doctor or a therapist

Best Answer

people have varying levels of desire -- that situation only worsens the longer you are together, trust me my husband has a low sex drive

Best Answer

Ask a doctor and get ur testosterone level raised.

Best Answer

If you have any fantasies that haven't been fulfilled yet start from there. I personally reccomend fantasy role with costumes and stuff. Thats typically fun for both partners.<br />
Also if your having sex everyday that could ne the source of the problem. When you do it everyday, it become too routine and less exciting. Some partners can have sex everyday and not get bored of it but if one person starts to get bored it can be a problem. I suggest decreasing your frequency.

Best Answer

If something was important to you, SOOOOoooo important that you thought about it and wanted it every day, and he ignored you and blew that need off, would it bother you??<br />
There has to be compromise, if you want him to know this is important to you too- if you want him to stick around, then you need to "just do it" - set your mind to it and you'll probably enjoy it too, decide that you'll do it every other day, or whatever it is you can handle, but not so infrequently that he's going to feel rejected and neglected. Don't expect an ****** for yourself every time, there is no "goal" in sex - just have fun, enjoy the closeness and knowing that it makes him happy which in turn will make you happy in other ways (well - maybe sexually too!)

Best Answer

i want do it sex wink ...

Best Answer