remember Why it is over! I have a feeling he was not good for you. believe it! and move on!

Best Answer

Try to occupy yourself with other things till the sting goes away a little. I usually watch funny movies or something. I think laughing is the best medicine in cases like that and then time will heal it for good. Just know you will be ok and if he isn't the one it is just because the perfect one isn't ready yet.

Best Answer

date me lol i said it first! <br />
seriously i would probably call him and tell him you want to make peace, if that is possible.

Best Answer

Find a new love..if it's true love than the previous love will naturally fade away..

Best Answer

1.) Remove things from your life that reminds you of him. Try redecorating, if that's what it takes!<br />
2.) When you start to think of him, distract yourself. It's science- love is technically an addiction to us. The more we feed it, the worse a time we'll have forgetting them!<br />
3.) Forget all of the "what ifs", because they didn't happen, and the reality is that it's time for something new. Whatever happened was for the best, and it shows that it wasn't meant to be.<br />
I made peace very slowly, over 6 months time. First, I cried and didn't eat for a few days, until my mother told my best friend to feed me and make sure I was okay. Then, for a few months on and off, I went through feeling Really Good to being unbelievably depressed. I would listen to song after song and lay in bed letting them soak in, letting the hurt come out. A few times he called, to make sure I was okay. He told me to say what I was feeling, expecting me to be angry- but I took the long road and didn't let myself be angry at him, for our relationship not working out. That just didn't seem fair. So we talked a few things out, but for the most part, I only talked to him every month or so. Gradually, my dreams stopped including him. I stopped getting as sad when he crossed my mind. I was finally okay with it. You never really "get over" it, there's too much hurt in lost love to do that. But it gets much better, trust me.

Best Answer

wow, what an answer!! i really need to forget the 'what ifs', because they will NEVER happen. that's one of the hardest parts though...letting go of imagining things that will never be. also, i agree that i may never get over the love i have for him, but just as i transform over time as a person, that love will transform as well, and thus what it was and who it was meant for will no longer be. thank you for this answer, it really helped!

Best Answer

What an honor to hear this, I'm glad that I could help!

Best Answer

Forgive... and move on.. that's what I am trying to due, but your bf keeps calling me..

Best Answer

Try talking to a close friend of your bf. They will probably know him inside and out, and can help with closure. Sometimes. If you pick the wrong one they might make things worse :P

Best Answer