you can't make someone stop... cos it's their choice and well it'll take a lot of time and a long time to get someone to stop, it depends if you're patient and willing to give all your effort and time to get someone to stop

Best Answer

You don't make people stop smoking. All that you can do is educate them on the risks. Nagging about it only makes most people either hide from you or defiantly smoke more. Good luck, though, I know how frustrating it is to see someone you care about causing them-selves harm.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

u don't make them, they should leave smoking by their own will.

Best Answer

looks u just stopped ..???

Best Answer

i dont smoke... my dad smokes

Best Answer

oh....

Best Answer

this is how my parents got me to stop they tied me to a chair and broke all the cigerettes in front of me

Best Answer

Nobody can stop someone. Its only the will power of the smoker which works. U can only motivate him. All the best!

Best Answer

Pour a glass of water. If that fails, call the fire department.<br />
Seriously though - there's no answer to that!

Best Answer

U don't, it's his life, & u mind your own business

Best Answer

iam connected to him

Best Answer

Mind your own business

Best Answer

tell this to ur beloved

Best Answer

Allow me to school u: when u REALLY love someone, u mind your own business, n let them do what they want, n what makes them happy

Best Answer