Just don't enter it into your profile

Best Answer

its no tht easy.... i hv tried doing it... but smthing is eventually appearing on my profile... as in i don't want a mention of my heritage on my profile... but it demands me to fill atleast one thing

Best Answer

be very limited in the amount of information you provide..perhaps not even declaring location ..just be very private..that is your right.

Best Answer

tht is the problem... i m askd to declare one or the other heritage.... i cn see no option where i don't have a mention of heritage on my profile

Best Answer

you do not have to answer that..ignore it.

Best Answer

are you ashamed of your heritage?

Best Answer

if one is not showing his/her ethnicity thn it doesn't always mean tht u r ashamed of letting ppl knw abt it.... i hv to do so tht i cud keep a persn at a distance frm me... who is in search of my profile

Best Answer

If you are hiding from some one on line, and EP insists on some sort of Ethnic background,(though I can't imagine why) then pick something so far different from your real background that it won't be noticeable. Also if you know who this person is report them as a cyber stalker. It IS against the law.

Best Answer

Just see now You're an Alien coming from Proxima Centaurus !

Best Answer

Why should it be? Depends how much it matters to you.

Best Answer