My first wife did that very thing to me. Here's how I got through it. Talk it out with your best friends, and listen to their views. There may be some Criticisms to to deal with.!!!!!!! But, it's best to take it at face value, and Teach your self to never speak again. Give the Gifts away or take them back to the store for a refund. The worst thing you can do is to try to recover the relationship. Burn your Bridge, and move on. The feelings will pass in time. You will better for it. It is best he left now, then later, after more issues could have been an obligation. If there are no children, move on. it's sounds cold, but it's very difficult to do it, I know. But, it's not worth saving, under your circumstance.

Best Answer

I know your right , I have talked it over with my friends they all think hes a total **** but were shocked at first as they thought he was a nice guy too. My whole family are devastated for me and I just feel stupid for falling in love with this guy and I fear I will never be able to get this close to anyone again

Best Answer

The Path of a lasting relationship is.... Trust, before Love.

Best Answer

It sounds like he was living two lives at once. Whether is was for the entire two year period or just part of it really doesn't matter. What does matter is he deserted you. Plain and simple, he left high and dry and deserted you. Think back about women you have known or heard of that were deserted by their husbands. What advice would you have given them? It is pretty much the same advice you should take regarding moving on from your boyfriend.<br />
As far as the Christmas presents and stuff.... re-gift what you can, and give to Goodwill or whomever what you can't. As far as getting over the loss, it's just like any other breakup you've gone through. He left on his terms not caring about the impact on you. He's a cad. Mourn the loss, but move on. And if he ever contacts you again, light him up so that he sees the jerk he is. Whatever your gut instinct is telling you that he had to leave you to go toward, you are probably right. And if you don't have a clue, just accept that its over.

Best Answer

No. Put it all in a box and drop the stuff OFF at his mom's. Don't even ring the doorbell or leave a note. <br />
When he calls... they always do... don't pick up.<br />
Don't respond to emails or texts. <br />
Next year, if he tries to contact you again, THEN talk.

Best Answer

He did you a favor- you see his true colors- you deserve better- close this chapter

Best Answer

i am sorry this happened to you

Best Answer