I ask myself that A LOT too. I think the fact that your looking for advice to move forward and meet new people is actually a step forward to overcoming your depression! :) Try smiling a lot more (i find myself forcing myself to smile when i'm in the worst moods) it makes you seem more approachable which I'm sure you are! And maybe you and your friends could expand your friend circle by working together and putting yourselves out there as a group to talk to other people... it'll feel less daunting that way! Also try and join new groups in your community... I found joining my local youth council was a great way to work on talking with others! Hope it all works out for you! :)

Best Answer

2 hours of physical exercise will cure depression and put you with new friends who enjoy the same. Good luck.

Best Answer

I just recently found out that I can say "Could I buy you a cup of coffee" to an aquaintance and that might give me an opportunity for us to get to know each other better and that MIGHT lead to someone changing from an aquaintance into a friend.

Best Answer

cultivate a bad-girl image. friends and suitors will swarm around you before long.

Best Answer

go out out more, don't care so much, enjoy peoples company i dunno. what your depressed about will depend on the answer to this.

Best Answer