LoverInTheClouds LoverInTheClouds 22-25, F 10 Answers Mar 28, 2012

Go to the park and ask people for the time as they pass by. Make a special request at a restaurant. These are just a few things to get started, they've helped me.

Best Answer

Get into MMA!

Best Answer

i didnt really figure it out until i got a job. just talk. all there is too it. they will be more uncomfortable than you are, because as a stranger reaching out to them, you will show you have confidence.<br />
if its just a stranger, and they brush you off, who cares.<br />
also i suggest taking a psychology class. i did and i gotta say it helped

Best Answer

talk to people,make new friends,here on EP or where you live. self esteem is very important.<br />
a good confidence builder is studying martial arts. you can build self confidence, self esteem<br />
and before you know it, you will become someone's hero. :)

Best Answer

It's easy!!! Just consider them as being totally naked and embarassed, then carry on as if you are the only well dressed person there!!!

Best Answer

I am the same way, I just say you don't overcome it, you simply accept yourself for who you are.

Best Answer