spartanqueen26 spartanqueen26 26-30, F 27 Answers Jan 22, 2012

focus on today, worry about today. there is plenty of time to worry about the rest of your life. there is enough on your plate, just for today. take care of today, every day, and all the tomorrows start coming together.

Best Answer

Repeat after me, "Every pot has a lid". Repeat as needed.

Best Answer

There are worse things than being alone........

You are young. don't act desperate it isn't attractive to men. It scares them off.

Quit worrying about it and get on with your life......

Best Answer

Realize that being alone is not bad - it's fine - even fun a lot of the time.

Best Answer

It is bad if it is all of the time.

Best Answer

Nobody is alone *all of the time*

Best Answer

want to bet?

Best Answer

Yes. It's just not possible. You have to go around other people sometimes. Going to work, grocery shopping, going to the doctor at the bare minimum.

Best Answer

By focusing on a day at a time, getting out there and trying to help others. Also, I try to remember that being with a partner or having kids doesn't guarantee that I won't be alone, so I also try to like my own company as much as I can. I share your fear and the best way is to focus on the here and now.

Best Answer

If you figuire that out let me know. I have the same one.

Best Answer

Sometimes being "In a relationship" is overated, people are not that happy in relationships as you think that is just icing on the cake when they are in public...they put up with kids, in-laws, sibblings on each others side of the family...family drama who doesn't like so and so, your being judged all the time by family, you other half, your friends...you feel unapriciated...that is the run down on a relationship...it's not all that fun it's work, all relationships are..but when we are alone we want to be in that mix and be in the drama all for love...sometimes have to sit down and think is it really worth it?(when your in one) and if it is, then it's love...and if not...it's not a nice place to be.. getting to the subject no it's not all that fun being alone but it isn't fun arguing about "the relationship". Sometimies that is what relationships do, is argue about it instead of enjoying the moment of " being in a relationship" so I would say being alone is a great thing...it's a time to prepare yourself when you do get one...be ready!!!!

Best Answer

imagine about best time what you spent in your life, try to do something which makes you happy(whatever it is whether it's weird for other)

communicate with other who understands your feeling, be your self, don't think about the problem, try to solve it out

i heard one proverb in english " nothing is impossible for those who have strong desire to work out

i can't assure you to be your Bff but as long as i'm using ep you can share whatever you wish..........

after all some what loneliness needs for the life

Best Answer

live one day at a time-and realize you r worrying about something that is ungrounded--and it makes you vunerable and an easy catch to some real wingnuts

Best Answer

u never alone GOD's always ther and your family bt u feel lonely, its jus a phase it wil pass pray about it

Best Answer

Most people in your position opt to marry someone unsuitable.

Best Answer

I am wondering if it being alone or being lonely that you fear. Stop saying you will be alone for the rest of your life. How do you know? The truth is we all go through times of being with others and then being with ourselves. The goal is to love both.

Best Answer

Learn to be self-reliant.How to do it yourself.

Best Answer

hang out in a bar

Best Answer

You will never be alone!!

Best Answer

By deciding that it's not an issue. Mind over matter. Things only become important or fearful etc because we let it.

Best Answer

By becoming good at always finding someone to be with.

Best Answer

I haven't been able to overcome it myself. Good luck to ya:-)

Best Answer

Get a pimp or become a pimp.

Best Answer