There are all kinds of ways, but getting to know yourself is a good start.

Best Answer

Hard one, as I am terrified of the same thing myself

Best Answer

add me as a friend :)

Best Answer

Im trying to figure it out. After the end of a 14 year marraige I have been alone and am trying so hard to find a partner but been rejected every time. it is starting to sink in that at 48 women want guys with a lot of money and to look like Brad Pitt and I dont have any of thoses qualities so I have to learn to be alone. Yes I have friends and people who care about me but its not the same as coming home and hugging someone or just holding and kissing someone who you care about. I guess that is why there are prostitutes to fill a void once in awhile, even though I can never do that. Whoever said it is better to have loved and lost than to never loved at all is full of ****! I hate this pain and suffering I am going through with no hope to be with anyone again.

Best Answer

I don't think anyone can

Best Answer

meet someone..anyone

Best Answer

Date some of the women that I dated.

Best Answer

Well you have lived aprox half your life,so knowing that should settle you some.You are half way there,you can do it.

Best Answer

Get a pet! Dogs make great companions. Before my first wife, I was absolutely content with just me and my Rottweiler.

Best Answer