.....Babz wanted drama
pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 17 Answers Jan 21, 2012

desensitization. that's what psychologist mean about trial and error. some pick up artists say that they learned it like that. they simply crashed and burn everyday until they finally had the ability to pick up women. reading from their experiences will help a lot. anyway you should try to have the mind of a salesman. many salesman get turned down and ignored by ALMOST EVERYONE. they think that if one person doesn't listen to him, then f*uck that stranger and move on to the next. the trick is to not get fazed or intimidated by them in anyway. so simply look at their eyes. imagine a telescope, and focus on her eyes alone. forget everything else, just focus on the eyes and talk. 1 you just talked to a woman. 2 she thinks you're special since you looked at her eyes (they say it is the windows of your soul so definite plus) and not her breasts or legs or any other sexy body part. which makes you a one of a kind guy.

Best Answer

Imagine they are naked when you talk to them....

Best Answer

I usually am

Best Answer

good lad :)

Best Answer

no, that's terrible advice! lol :-)

Best Answer

Chemical stimulants?

Best Answer

Viagra might be a poor choice...especially for a teenaged boy.

Best Answer

chloroform

Best Answer

for me or them?

Best Answer

Absinthe and a dog.

Best Answer

It sounds like you have low self esteem. I would look up mental health in the yellow pages. You can always try a state run clinic for the lower prices on counseling. You may be depressed. I wish you the best.

Best Answer

It has crippled you in life and it isn't healthy at all. You are eliminating 60% of the people on the face of this earth. Go to talk to a woman counselor and stop puttin up such a fight.

Best Answer

My True response before I read details: Really, you've got to be kidding! Not him! They I read details and I said- AWWWWW, that's about the sweetest thing anyone has done for me in a long time!!!!

Best Answer

You're right. Just kidding. All for you

Best Answer

I'd blush If I knew how- ;)

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- a joke for ME and BA- You're gonna spoil me!

Best Answer

Good question. I don't know the answer to this anymore than I know how to overcome my shyness around men.

Best Answer

Well we can do it..........overcome shyness

Best Answer

Cmere U, I'll show ya!

Best Answer

You make me blush

Best Answer

*smiles* I like that....Ya look goood in red :)

Best Answer

Mmmmmm

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

Whenever you see one, talk to her.

Best Answer

I normally do

Best Answer

then in time you'll desensitize yourself and the shyness will fade away.

Best Answer

We are "shy' because we're too used to being shot down and GENERALIZED!!! There are women out there looking for men, don't let them or their b.s. fool you. They WILL hit on YOU if you can carry yourself well and tap into your own personal power which is a bigger aphrodesiac than money or "Axe deoderant"!!! Don't get me wrong you have to have good hygene as much as you have to have a condom in your wallet but when you go out there into the field go there WITHOUT ANY EXPATATIONS and BE YOURSELF. Sooner or later something WILL happen.<br />
S.W.

Best Answer